New temporary mission — “Squad battle”!
Today we are launching a new PvP mission “Squad battle”, which is going to change the usual situation on the battlefield.
Attention! The mission will be available from April 11 to April 19 inclusive (until 23:59 GMT on April 19). This is a temporary PvP mode where you will get a chance to try out a different battle format. Its future will largely depend on your feedback and suggestions. Please share your impressions with us in the discussion and take part in the in-game survey (will be available some time after the launch of the mission).
In the future, other missions with unusual formats and rules may be launched in Crossout.
- Three teams of three survivors participate in the mission at the same time (it’s possible to change the maximum number of people in a team, if necessary).
- You can participate in the “Squad battle” missions as part of a group (up to 3 players).
- The objective is to destroy two enemy teams before the time allotted for the battle expires.
- If the winner is not determined within the allotted time, a neutral base is activated, which must be captured. In this case, the team that captures the base or destroys all opponents wins.
- Scrap metal is issued as a reward in this mode. In the future, if the mode is included in the permanent mission rotation, the reward may be changed.