Survivors! Now, everyone who owns an armored vehicle, can compete for the title of the deadliest raider in the wastes. In order to participate in ranked battles, a survivor needs at least reputation level 10 with Engineers and an armored vehicle of at least 3000 PS. Ranked battles take place in 4v4 format. Each player is assigned a rank (1500 is the initial value). Matchmaking functions with this rank in mind — regardless of the vehicle's Power Score. If the player's team wins, his rating increases, and it the team loses — rating is reduced.
At the end of each week, rating is rounded to a fixed value of player skill level:
- 1000 — below this value the player loses 10 points instead of 25 after each defeat.
- 800 — below this value the player does not lose rating after defeats.
This new mode has been specifically designed for those who want to have more motivation to win.
- The time between the first and the second Raider waves reduced to 35 seconds.
- The time between the second tower wave and the first wave of the next tower reduced to 50 seconds.
- We redesigned the turret system. Now each turret has a number of distinctive features.
- Machine-gun turret has the highest damage per second, but is very flimsy.
- Missile turret has a high rate of fire and homing missiles, but they are easy to dodge.
- Cannon turret has the highest durabilityand the highest alpha-damage but rotates slowly and has a low rate of fire.
- Cannon turret rate of fire reduced by a third.
- Missile turret rate of fire increased by a third.
- Time for completion reduced to 5 minutes
- LM-54 Chord - Structure reduced by 10%.
- MM5-4 Vector - Structure reduced by 10%.
- ST-M23 Defender - Structure increased by 10%.
- ‘Spitfire’ shotgun - Damage increased by 10%. Structure increased by 10%.
- Cricket 1M - Accuracy increased by 10%. Volley time reduced by 10%.
- Attack drone - Damage increased by 10%.
- Missile drone - Damage increased by 10%.
- During testing of the new ‘Ranked battles’ mode, ‘Clan battles’ and ‘Brawls’ will be available only at weekends.
- The final season rewards now give containers with a random part.
- In a normal season — a container with a random rare part except for movement parts.
- In a hard season — a container with a random epic part.