[PC] Crossout 0.12.20 Clean island
Welcome to the “Clean Island” update! Take part in fierce battles on the new PvP map and in the special rating mode “Survivors league”, share your ranges at the exhibition and decorate your cars with new cosmetic items!
Ranked battles are returning to Crossout as part of the special event “Survivors league”! Fight and become the best of the best, earn more resources and get a unique logo. With it, all survivors will know who they are dealing with in battle!
The future of ranked battles in Crossout is in your hands! When discussing a possibility to enable a mode on an ongoing basis and add new unique rewards to it, your feedback and interest in ranked mode will play an important role.
Rules and features of the mode:
- The “Survivors league” event will last until December 14th.
- To participate in the event, you need to have at least level 10 of reputation with the “Engineers” faction.
- You can take part in the event battles only on armoured vehicles from 6000 to 8000 PS.
- Battles take place based on the “Capture” scenario in the “6 versus 6” format.
- There are 5 leagues in the event:
- Iron (0 - 159 rating points)
- Steel (160 - 359 rating points)
- Bronze (360 - 599 rating points)
- Silver (600 - 879 rating points)
- Gold (880+ rating points)
- Players’ team matchmaking is based on their current rating points.
- To enter a rating battle, a player uses a certain number of rating points:
- Iron: 0 points.
- Steel: 10 points.
- Bronze: 15 points.
- Silver: 20 points.
- Gold: 20 points.
- How rating points are earned:
- Winning a battle earns the player 15 rating points.
- Each destruction or assist in destroying an enemy is worth 4 rating points. Assistance in destruction is counted only if the enemy was destroyed within 15 seconds after you dealt damage to him last time.
- For each captured segment of the enemy base, all players participating in the capture receive 4 rating points.
- As you move up the leagues, you will increase the amount of scrap you receive in a battle:
- Iron: base amount.
- Steel: base Amount + 10%.
- Bronze: base amount + 27%.
- Silver: base amount + 45%.
- Gold: base Amount + 45%.
- We remind you that the final amount of resources received directly depends on your efficiency in battle and whether you have played the battle to the end.
- In addition to scrap metal, you also get a unique logo for your banner, which will be changing depending on your current league. At the end of the event, you will have the logo that will correspond to your league at the time the event ends.
New PvP map “Clean Island”
Developer comment: “Clean Island” is the first map in the history of Crossout that shows what “big water” looks like. Unfortunately for the survivors, the water around the island is extremely dangerous. The Dawn’s children organized a scientific base on the island, which is primarily involved in water purification.
Battles on the map are based on the “Encounter” scenario. The teams start on equal terms from opposite edges of the map, and the task for them will be to capture the base directly under the water tower.
The terrain is designed in such a way that there are both advantageous positions on the upper level (for example, on any of the bridges leading to the point), and secluded positions near the arenas for close combat. Marine species enthusiasts will be able to drive at the very edge of the water right up to the capture point. However, they should be very careful, because the water is far from harmless.
When a player enters the water around the island, his car will start to heat up and take damage. Be careful: the longer your build heats up, the more damage you take!
Shallow water is a great place to lure your enemy out if you are already left unarmed. Or if you are just confident in your abilities and think that you will outlive the enemy. You can hold out at this depth for a long time, you can afford to make a mistake.
But there are also more dangerous zones: you can recognize them by the seething water and steam coming out of it. They heat up a lot and deal great damage. Plus, armoured vehicles with hovers won’t be comfortable in these hot springs either.
Similar especially dangerous zones are located around the island wherever the shallow water ends. And, although you are not limited by walls, it is still better not to meddle in shallow water.
Added destructible objects to maps:
- Wrath of Khan
Now you can share your incredible ranges with other players and evaluate their works through the in-game exhibition!
- A new “Ranges” tab has been added to the “Exhibition” section.
- In order to put your current range at the exhibition, you need to enter this tab, press “Save blueprint”, enter a name for your range and click “Send blueprint”.
- You can send a complaint about an inappropriate range both in the general blueprint window (RMB - “Report violation”), and when viewing the range (the options button in the lower right corner of the screen).
- Sorting of range blueprints is carried out by received likes. Also, drawings of polygons, like drawings of cars, can be sorted by laying out for a week or for all time.
New packs with cosmetic items for cars have been added to the in-game store (“Customization” section). All of the following bundles can be purchased with in-game coins!
- “Epic” decor “Morning star”, 2 pcs.
- “Epic” headlight “Gargoyle”, 2 pcs.
- “Legendary” wheel hubcap “Rose”.
- “Epic” decoration “Ghanta”, 2 pcs.
- “Epic” headlights “Brass dragon” (left and right).
- “Legendary” wheel hubcap “Eastern dragon”.
- “Epic” decor “Forged torch”, 2 pcs.
- “Epic” headlight “Chevalier”, 2 pcs.
- “Legendary” wheel hubcap “Scandinavian shield”.
- “Epic” decor “Bucket”, 2 pcs.
- “Epic” headlights “Army headlight” (left and right).
- “Legendary” wheel hubcap “Wheel cover”.
All of the above parts, except for the hubcaps, you can also purchase separately in the customization store.
7 unique stickers of “epic” rarity for speed enthusiasts!
- “Finish” sticker, 2 pcs.
- “Street racer” sticker, 2 pcs.
- “Shooting star” sticker, 2 pcs.
- “Comet” sticker, 2 pcs.
- “Wave” sticker, 2 pcs.
- “Old scar” sticker, 2 pcs.
- “White stripe” sticker, 2 pcs.
5 unique dyes of “special” rarity:
- Gamma rays
- Ashes metallic
- Ocean metallic
- Winter sky
- Added 3 new objects for building, allowing to measure passage time of a certain route on the range:
- Skill test start
- Skill test finish
- Skill test checkpoint
- Objects are rewarded upon reaching the 12th level of reputation with the “Engineers” faction.
- In total, each player can receive 1 “Skill test start” and “Skill test finish” objects and 10 “Skill test checkpoints” objects.
- The countdown starts from the moment the players activate the “Skill test start” object and ends after passing through the “Skill test finish” object. The “Skill test finish” object becomes available only after passing through all the “Skill test checkpoint” objects installed on the range.
- These objects cannot be dismantled into building materials.
- Now the blocks “Concrete block 6 * 6 * 3”, “Concrete block 6 * 6 * 6”, “Concrete ramp 6 * 6 * 3” and “Concave concrete ramp 6 * 6 * 3” are crafted from scrap metal and copper.
- Crafting cost: 50 units of scrap metal and 50 units of copper.
- Blocks are crafted in the “Factions” - “Building” tab.
- The number of crafted blocks is not limited.
- Changed the rarity of the following blocks from “rare” to “common”
- Now the following blocks cannot be disassembled into building materials.
- Within a week, all players who crafted blocks before the update will receive all the building materials spent on this back to their storage.
- Improved the behavior of raiders with melee weapons.
- Updated blueprints for raiders of the “Lunatics” faction.
- Added the following maps to rotation:
- Sandy gulf
- Clean island
- Ashen ring
- The “Broken arrow” map has been removed from rotation.
Attention! The rewards changes will become effective with the update! Tasks changes will become effective on Monday, November 30th!
- Reworked the amount of resources received for completing daily challenges:
- Win 2 battles in missions. Reward: 20 units of scrap metal (previously - 35 units).
- Win 3 battles in missions. Reward: 55 units of scrap metal (previously - 40 units).
- Win 1 battle in raids. Reward: 20 units of scrap metal (previously - 35 units).
- Win 2 battles in raids. Reward: 55 units of scrap metal (previously - 40 units).
- Win 2 battles using a specific weapon. Reward: 20 units of scrap metal (previously - 35 units).
- Win 3 battles using a specific weapon. Reward: 55 units of scrap metal (previously - 40 units)
- Sell or buy something on the market / Craft any part on any workbench. The reward remains unchanged (25 units of scrap metal).
- Complete 3 daily challenges. Reward: 15 units of scrap metal (previously - 35 units)
- Complete 4 daily challenges. Reward: 100 units of scrap metal (previously - 40 units).
- The daily challenge “Complete 1 battle in missions or raids” has been removed.
- The total amount of scrap metal received for completing all daily challges has NOT CHANGED (365 units of scrap).
Damage increased by 5%.
Drone “AD-12 Falcon”
Damage reduced by 9%.
Turret “DT Cobra”
Attack range reduced by 30%.
Parts of “special” rarity
Turret “T4 Python”
Attack range reduced by 30%.
Damage reduced by 5%.
Developer comment: the above - mentioned “rare” and “special” drones and turrets mentioned above are extremely effective and deal a lot of damage in battles at relatively low PS levels. These specific damage adjustments will allow to slightly reduce their over-effectiveness. Your comments after mass testing were taken into account - they were checked with the statistics and replaced the damage tweaks with the attack range changes for the “DT Cobra” and “T4 Python” turrets.
Machine gun “Sinus-0”
Damage reduced by 6%.
Rapid-fire machine gun “M-37 Piercer”
Durability increased from 127 to 133 pts.
Cannon “Prosecutor 76mm”
- Now the cannon shells pierce 1 “pin” of armour (1 “cube” of the constructor).
- Projectile hit damage (bullet damage) reduced by 10%.
Parts of “epic” rarity
Cannon “Executioner 88 mm”
- Now the cannon shells pierce 2 “pins” of armor (2 “cubes” of the constructor).
- Projectile hit damage (bullet damage) reduced by 25%.
Developer Comment: With these changes, the “Prosecutor” and “Executioner” projectiles will now pierce enemy parts and deal damage to parts that were protected. For example, now the “Executioner’s” projectile will pierce the “Goliath” track and inflict damage on parts located behind it (cabin, generator, ammo pack, etc.), while the “Prosecutor's” projectile will pierce the “Train plow”, installed in the standard way, and the explosion will deal damage to parts that were protected by this plow.
Machine gun “Spectre-2”
- Damage increased by 7%.
- Changed the weapon’s perk. Direct hit now increases the weapon’s damage by 4% (previously 5%).
Plasma gun “Quasar”
Projectile speed increased by 10%.
Developer comment: The increase in projectile speed on the test server (by 21%) had too much effect on the plasma gun’s efficiency, that is why the final change is not so radical. We prefer to implement changes gradually. If this change is not enough, then we will discuss additional canges for “Quasar”.
Automatic weapon “Caucasus”
Damage reduced by 5%.
Developer comment: After the radiators began to work correctly in conjunction with the “Caucasus”, the effectiveness of this weapon has significantly increased. With the gradual minor changes, we almost managed to bring it to the proper level.
Increased the possibility that the “Kapkan’s” mine cable will break under sufficient load.
Developer Comment: Please note that the change will affect only super-heavy armoured vehicles, which will make it easier to get rid of the “Kapkan” cable. In the case of medium and light vehicles, nothing will change, the effectiveness of mines will remain the same.
Combat laser “Aurora”
The heating rate of parts is reduced by 20%.
Homing rockets “Nest”
Reduced the turning radius of the rockets.
Harpoon durability reduced from 342 to 308 pts.
Developer Comment: Changing the durability of the “Skinner” will make it a bit easier to shoot the harpoon and, accordingly, counteract melee-oriented builds.
Mechanical leg “ML 200”
PS increased from 325 to 400.
Developer comment: “At the moment, armored vehicles with three mechanical legs, as well as the so-called “Side walkers” are extremely effective solutions in battles at relatively low PS levels. Changing the PS of the legs will solve the problem and practically will not affect the builds on medium and high PS.”
Hovers “Icarus IV” and “Icarus VII”
PS increased from 360 to 420.
Reduced the turning radius of vehicles with armored tracks.
PS increased from 850 to 1000.
Developer comment: The “Goliath” tracks are extremely effective chassis with relatively low PS values, due to their model and durability. The change is aimed at bringing vehicles with these tracks into battles at higher PS levels.
Now the bonus of the engine’s perk decreases with a delay after changing the current speed of the armoured car.
The maximum damage bonus is now 140%.
Developer Comment: We agree with you that the cabin is an extremely effective solution for the leviathan, due to its large energy supply and the ability to install a large number of boosters. The change will have almost no effect on the effectiveness of standard armoured vehicles.
We would also like to note that we are already working on possible options for changes associated with installing a large number of identical parts that consume energy (weapons, etc.) on the leviathan.
Now the cabin increases not only explosive damage from rockets, but also damage when a rocket hits a part (bullet damage).
Parts of “legendary” rarity
Now the bonus of the shotgun’s perk decreases with a delay after changing the current speed of the armoured car.
Parts of the “relic” rarity
Turret cannon “ZS-52 Mastodon”
The mass of the cannon was reduced from 3038 to 2855 kg.
- Faction flags of “Firestarters”, “Steppenwolfs” and “Dawn’s children”:
- Rarity changed from “rare” to “special”.
- Active time changed from 3 days to 28 hours (only applies to flags crafted after the update).
- Owner’s reputation bonus increased from 15% to 40%.
- Crafting requirements changed: 350 units of scrap metal and 300 units of copper.
- Faction flags of the “Lunatics”, “Nomads”, and “Scavengers”:
- Active time changed from 3 days to 28 hours (only applies to flags crafted after the update).
- Owner’s reputation bonus increased from 15% to 20%.
- Faction standards:
- Active time changed from 2 hours to 28 hours (only applies to flags crafted after the update).
- Crafting requirements changed: 400 units of scrap metal and 500 units of copper.
- Added new weld points for a number of parts:
- Golden eagle
- Buggy bumper
- Bumper Spike
- Terribull bar
- Train plow
- APC bumper (left and right)
- Flail (left and right)
- “Bully” bumper
- Air splitter
- A button has been added to the blueprint view window from a link in the chat that allows you to copy a link to a blueprint or send a violation report.
- Now, when pointing the cursor over to an active window of an armoured car or a leviathan in the garage, the player has a menu with which he can send a car from a slot to an exhibition or remove it from a slot.
- Added the ability to change the client language on the game login screen.
- Now, upon the return of the leviathan from the Invasion, you can see its battle results.
- Added new challenges and rewards for their completion:
- Drones: Hero
- Fence: Professional
- Merchant: Professional
- The springboard in the “New Dawn” garage has been improved.
- The effects of the “Verifier” radar have been improved.
- Removed the icon of the “Engineer” faction from the “Trucker” cabin.
- The model of the “Starting wheel” part has been updated.
- The model of the part “Chained wheel” has been updated.
- The physical model of the “Hermit” wheel has been improved.
- Improved the behavior of the sight of the “Nest” rockets when attempting to fire without aiming at the enemy.
- The physical model of the building object “Scavenger Barricade” has been improved.
- Optimized the firing effects of the “Scorpion” weapon.
- The model of the construction object “Torn - off crane” has been improved.
- The model of the “Phoenix” crossbow with empty ammunition has been improved.
- The animation of the “Cheetah” engine has been improved.
- Improved the location of some environmental and physical objects on the maps: “Rock City”, “Sandy gulf”, “Founders canyon”, “Control-17 station”, “Sector EX” and in the garage of the Assault force.
- Fixed a bug where the “King” mine could explode and not cause damage to the enemy if it was installed close to his vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where leviathans could not shoot from the “Mandrake” at the weapon’s maximum possible range.
- Improved wheel suspension and fixed a bug, in which “Bigfoot” wheels in some cases could fall into the structural parts of the vehicle.
- Now the defense module “Argus” destroys all types of mines in raids.
- Fixed a bug where the shells of some weapons could fly through the wall on the “Sector Ex” map.
- Fixed a bug where some sounds continued to play on the “Ravagers foothold” map even at minimum volume.
- Improved some raiders spawn points in the “Adventure” mode.
- Fixed a bug with which it was possible to get to the edge of the “Sandy Valley” map. The map is returned to rotation.
- Now “Trigger”, “Blockchain” and “Gravastar” are not taken into account in the progress of the daily challenge to use machine guns, rapid-fire machine guns, miniguns or lasers.
- Fixed a bug where using the “Beholder” cabin and the invisibility module made it possible to obtain many “Blind Rage” patches. Now the patch is issued only on the first hit.
- Now the use of the “Nova” cabin counts towards the progress of the “Aegis” patch, and the use of the “Beholder” cabin counts towards the progress of the “Backstab” patch.
- Fixed a bug where the light indicator on the store tab remained on, even if the player viewed all the specials and new items.
- Now, when using the “Neutrino” scope, explosive parts are visible on vehicles from the Autocatapult.
- Now the “Doppler” radar highlights the mines behind obstacles only within the detection radius. Now the spotted mines have a marker only if they are in line of direct sight.
- Fixed a bug where joining an ongoing raid “Frontier defence” on the “Chemical Plant” map led to the spawn of the player in the midst of raiders.
- Improved a number of texts, descriptions and icons.
Small update, 26.11.2020
- Improved client stability.
- Improved a number of descriptions.
Small update, 27.11.2020
- Added additional wielding points for "Army Headlight" decor (right and left).
- Fixed a bug with incorrect calculation of the storage cost.
- Rating event interface was improved.
- Fixed a bug with absence of new maps in rotation of clan battles.
Small update, 01.12.2020
- The mechanics of points scoring in raids has been improved.
- Improved the “Sandy gulf” map.
- Improved the effect after activating the “Skill test start” object.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect display of remaining points for moving to the next league in the "Survivors league" event.
- A number of in-game texts and descriptions were improved.