[PS4] [Xbox] Crossout 2.00 (1.0.73). Steel Championship
Become a star of vehicular football in the “Steel Championship”, overcome all the dangers of the new location “Ravagers foothold” and prepare for tense clan battles with leviathans. Expect this and much more in update “Steel Championship”!
Event “Steel Championship”
Football is back in the Wasteland! Gather the team and conquer the summits of the football world in the updated arena “Central Stadium”!
Attention! The event “Steel Championship” will last until July 22!
The main conditions of the mode:
- Players can take part in the mode both as a group and individually as part of a randomly selected team.
- The match takes place in the “3vs3” format.
- The match lasts 5 minutes. The team that scores more goals against the opponents wins.
- If a team leads the opponent by 5 goals scored, the match automatically ends with a victory for this team.
- In the case of a tie in regular time, overtime is appointed:
- Gather all your strength and play as one, because during overtime, the first goal scored leads to the victory of one of the teams.
- Overtime lasts 5 minutes.
- If during the overtime, none of the teams scores a goal, the match ends in a draw.
- Participation in this brawl counts towards the assignment for 9 successful battles in brawls.
Learn more about scoring and moving from one league to another:
- The rating points earned by the player affect his place in the leaderboard and belonging to one of the leagues.
- The more your team breaks away from the opponents on scored goals, the more rating points will be received by each participant (but not more than the maximum allowed number).
- Only team play is important in the brawl since players on the same team earn the same number of rating points.
Here is an example:
Suppose your team scored 1 goal while your opponent 's team scored 4 goals. As a result, each player of your team will receive 20% of the maximum possible number of rating points, and each player of the enemy team will receive 80% of this number.
- Players use rating points to participate in matches. The entry fee depends on the player's current league.
- Rust: 0 points
- Tin: 5 points
- Copper: 7 points
- Iron: 10 points
- Bronze: 12 points
- Silver: 15 points
- Gold: 18 points
- Palladium: 20 points
- Platinum: 22 points
- Diamond: 25 points
- Each ranked league is safe. This means that you will no longer be able to drop into the league below, even if you face a series of defeats. If the next deduction of points should lead to the transition to the lower league, points for entering the battle will not be deducted.
- If you lose, you do not lose rating points, except for those that you spent on entering the battle.
- Moving to each league level opens up a special currency — the “Steel Championship” badges.
- After the end of the event, all unused “Steel Championship” badges will be withdrawn without the option to exchange them for any other resources.
- Badges, along with other resources, can be used at the temporary workbench “Fan tent” to craft unique decorations, stickers, CKs and paint cans (including a number of rewards from past football events).
- A little more about the rewards and their quantity:
- Untradeable and indelible rewards cannot be crafted if you already have one in stock (CK “Formula U”, paint cans «Fresh turf» and «Red glade»).
- Untradeable rewards can be crafted once, even if there is already one in stock (decor “Bobble-ball” and “Rusted rim”).
- Tradeable rewards can be crafted as many times as you like.
- The new rewards of the “Steel Championship” are tradeable.
- Additional badges can be obtained by completing a special challenge “Steel Championship”. You get 100 badges for completing it. The challenge can be completed only once per day. Incomplete challenges do not accumulate.
- For reaching the platinum league, the player also receives a unique epic rarity decor “Referee's whistle”.
- For reaching the diamond league, the player also receives a unique epic rarity decor “Fan duck”.
- In addition, participants in the battle earn reputation points and scrap metal at the end of each match.
“Third time” pack
Attention! The pack is a temporary offer. You can purchase it from July 2 to July 31, 18:59 GMT.
Don't miss out on joining an army of football fans in the Wasteland and become the owner of a unique armoured “Fan Van”!
The pack includes:
- Unique armoured car “Fan van”.
- Unique legendary horn “Vuvuzela”.
- Unique legendary decor: “Black and Blue” flare and “Red Eye” flare.
- Unique character portrait “Hector”.
- Unique relic stickers “Ball in the game”.
- Spray can with unique relic paint “To the championship!”.
- The maximum number of parts increased to 40.
- 500 in-game coins.
Attention! If you have previously purchased this pack, you cannot purchase it again!
New map “Ravagers foothold”
Several years have passed since the invasion of the Ravagers. The nameless hero, along with allies, returned stolen memories to the people and pushed the enemy as far away as possible. Except they only wounded the beast. They didn't kill it. The beast left known territories to hide in the shadows. Licked wounds, dwelled on resentment and prepared for a new blow… And when the sun finally lit the shadow, there was no one there.
The found territory adjoins Naukograd and the Ashen ring, and their grim outlines are seen in the distance. It can be said with certainty that the Ravagers were here once. The area is covered with traces of their presence. The landscape is cut by three bottomless shafts of unknown purpose. Whoever built them didn't care much about safety. Many survivors carelessly dropped down into these shafts. Knowledgeable people say the mines remind them of a giant cooling system that might be needed by an underground Ashen Ring laboratory. But how far this idea is from the truth, nobody can tell yet.
The new map is available in missions (“Control” mode), brawl “Big black scorpions”, “Bedlam” and “Custom battle”.
Garage “New Dawn”
We have taken into account a number of your wishes for the new garage and made some changes in this update:
- Improved landscape of the test drive area near the shooting range and the arena.
- Clearance between ramps is removed.
- Increased puddle depth.
- The area to the left of the garage is slightly expanded.
- The volume of the robot effect is reduced during the crafting process.
Also, during the “Steel Championship” event, the beloved football appears in each garage!
Reworked “Terminal-45” map
We almost completely redesigned the map, replacing most of the environment objects with new ones. Now they follow the correct scale, and now the map meets our requirements and expectations.
- Updated environment objects on the map, their scale and appearance.
- Updated environmental effects on the map.
- Improved sound effects on the map.
Points awarded in battle
We have improved the scoring system in battle based on your feedback and wishes. Now:
- Points are awarded for the destruction of enemy drones and turrets (drones and turrets themselves, not just launch modules). Points are distributed evenly between all the players who dealt damage to a drone or turret.
- Points are awarded for the destruction of enemy missiles and mines (including barrels of the “Porcupine” and wheels of the “Fortune”). The player whose shot destroyed the mine or missile earns the score.
- The owner of the “Barrier IX” turret gets points for every 100 damage that its shield receives.
- Now, for each new level of prestige with the “Engineers” faction, the player receives the “Veterans Container”.
- Now, with each new level of prestige in the “Engineers” faction, the player will get random structural parts from the following list (until all the parts are received):
- “Hot rod” hood — 1 pc.
- “Left Hot Rod fender” and “Right Hot Rod fender” — 1 pc. each
- “Left rear Hot rod fender” and “Right rear Hot rod fender” — 1 pc. each
- “Hot rod grille” — 1 pc.
- “Hot rod” trunk — 1 pc.
- Thus, all structural parts can be obtained for 5 levels of prestige with the “Engineers” faction.
- Attention! The parts are issued for each new level of prestige obtained after the update. Prestige levels received before the update are not counted, and the parts are not given for them.
- If you purchased the “Pandemic” pack, then if you increase the level of prestige with the “Engineers” faction, additional structural parts will not be issued.
Return of clan battles with leviathans
Attention! For the fastest and most complete collection of statistics, clan battles with leviathans will completely replace the usual clan battles for one week (starting next Monday). Based on the results of this period, a final decision will be made on the future of the mode.
- In clan battles, the leader of the group goes into battle on his Leviathan.
- The rest of the players in the group enter the battle on their regular armoured vehicles.
- Teams in the mode will be selected according to the same principle as in conventional clan battles. The only selection criterion remains the clan's current rating. Following the results of battles, the changes in a rating will occur similarly to usual clan battles.
- In order to queue for clan battle with Leviathans, the leader of the group needs to:
- Make sure that there is an armoured vehicle with a capacity of 6000 PS or more (at least 30 parts) in the Leviathan slot.
- Go to the “Clans” tab and click the “To Battle” button.
- Shooting occurs automatically:
- The target is the opponent the sight is aimed at.
- If the gun cannot fire at the enemy in the sight, it automatically selects the enemy that can be fired at.
- When entering battle, Leviathan has additional abilities: a temporary increase in engine power by 50% for 7 seconds and an acceleration of reloading weapons by 100% for 4 seconds. Abilities are activated manually.
- Raiders of the “Dawn's Children” faction have been added to raids.
- Added new patches and trials related to new raiders.
Added a test for the effectiveness of leviathans. Previously, if Leviathan was destroyed too quickly (self-destructed), no reward was given to the Invasion participants. Now in such cases, it is replaced by another one, for the destruction of which a reward will be guaranteed
Improved AI of raiders in battle.
Machine Gun “Punisher”
- Changed the machine gun's perk. Now, “Successfully landing 40 shots increases damage by 100% for 5 seconds and reduces spread to a minimum. A miss increases the number of hits required.”
- Machine gun damage reduced by 15% to balance the new perk.
- Shotgun damage increased by 6%.
- Changed the shotgun's perk. Now “When receiving fatal damage, the weapon becomes invulnerable for 1 sec. Cooldown — 35 seconds”
- Durability reduced from 430 to 387.
Cabin PS increased from 1500 to 1800 (like all light epic cabins).
Auger “Meat Grinder”
Improved physical model of augers and their adhesion to armoured vehicles. Now they deal damage to vehicles below them.
All non-steering wheels now take up half the power (compared to steering wheels).
- Durability increased from 85 to 100 pts.
- Mass increased from 34 to 40 kg.
- Durability increased from 105 to 125 pts.
- PS increased from 90 to 100.
- Durability increased from 75 to 132 pts.
- PS increased from 75 to 90.
- Added a new music track for the garage.
- Improved sound effects of heavy cabins.
- Improved reload sound effect of the shotgun “Arothron”.
- Improved sound effects of the cabin “Huntsman”.
- Optimized the sounds of firing machine guns.
- Now, when a player sells any goods, he is suggested to use the most profitable price from current buy orders. Also, when a player buys anything, he is suggested to pay the most profitable price from current selling orders.
- Improved the mechanics of the patch “One Punch Man”: now the patch is issued if the enemy was destroyed by the player with one volley (counts a volley of several guns that destroyed the enemy).
- Improved effects of parts:
- Cabin “Nova”
- Autocannon “Whirl”
- Fixed a bug with a penetrable rock on “Founders Canyon” map.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect operation of upgrades to reduce cabin weight and increase tonnage/weight limit.
- Fixed a bug where bonuses to increase energy damage did not work with the “Annihilator” drone.
- Fixed a bug where opponents in the raid “Frontier defense” on the map “Fortress” self-destructed some time after the spawn.
- Fixed a bug where only the price of scrap metal was shown in the quick purchase/sale of any resources through the technology tree.
- Fixed a bug where the “Verifier” radar detector could not be destroyed.
- Fixed a bug with an intermittent sight line of “Mandrakes” at low graphical settings.
- Fixed a bug where fastening parts on the roof of the “Cohort” cabin blocked the launch of the drone, even if the hole itself remained visually open.
- Fixed a bug with the disappearance of some environmental objects on the map “Power plant”.
- Fixed a bug with a way to climb onto one of the inaccessible rocks the map “Fortress”.
- Fixed a bug where switching back to the workbench from the part parameters window could switch you to the wrong workbench.
- Improved a number of texts and descriptions.
Small update, 08.07.2020
- Fixed a bug where cars with a high PS were not destroyed when falling into the shaft on the “Ravagers foothold” map.
- Fixed the amount and types of resources required for the crafting of paint “Red glade”.
- Improved the appearance of the home screen.
- Now the automatic weapon "Caucasus" counts towards the seasonal challenges that require the use of machine guns.
- Fixed a bug where a goal test drive was counted when the ball hit the bar.
- Fixed a bug where exceeding the tonnage or losing the engine dealt damage to the chassis.
- Fixed a bug with the lack of signs with a distance to the target in the horsemen garage.
- Fixed a bug where the “Deconstructor 3” patch was not taken into account in the progress of the season.
- Improved a number of texts and descriptions.