Contest “Cover Car: Armoured Car for Gronch”!
An important message for all Wasteland engineers!
We haven't heard anything from Lloyd for a long time. And some completely forgot about him. But the evil genius is never idle, and his gigantic conceit simply does not allow him to remain in the shadows for a long time. And what would you think?
Poor Gronch sat in his garage, had plans for how to ruin the New Year this time, as an incredible truck appeared from the darkness. Before he could come to his senses, this colossus briskly harpooned his shiny armoured car and dragged it in an unknown direction. But who needs words? Just look at that!
Rumour has it that Lloyd is working on some kind of conspiracy, experimenting again, and this requires consumables...But not Gronch’s own car! Yes, he is still a scoundrel, but remember how many unforgettable moments we experienced in clashes with him and his gang. No, we cannot lose such a tradition! Get Gronch a car that he can use to retake his armoured car from Lloyd to ruin the party again. There's never a calm New Year in the Wasteland. Bring back the chaos and New Year's madness with Gronch!
What you need to do:
- Build a functional craft with an original appearance, suitable for the style of the competition (an armoured vehicle for Gronch to retake his car). But please don't copy Gronch’s car from “Christmas Heist”!
- The use of structural parts of any factions is allowed.
- The entry can be done in the armoured car slot or the Leviathan slot.
- Upload your craft to the in-game exhibition, be sure to add 1219 to its name (at the beginning of the name).
- Upload a screenshot of your craft with the same name as in the game to social networks, and always use the #CalendarXO tag. This will help us confirm your authorship in the event of a dispute.
- Wait for the appearance of your craft in the voting system.
- On October 18, 06:00 GMT, 5 of the crafts that scored the most likes, and 5 of the crafts noted by the jury board, will be selected for the final vote in the official Crossout communities in VK and Facebook.
- Voting will last until October 25, 09:00 GMT. The results will be summed up taking into account the total amount of votes in VK and Facebook.
Rules of participation and selection by the jury:
- One player can only be represented by one craft in the final vote.
- The craft should correspond to the given style of the competition and be functional (able to move).
- In the absence of a screenshot confirming authorship, the entry may not be allowed to the final vote.
- The number of crafts that one participant can submit to the competition is not limited. But only one of them will be allowed to enter the final vote.
- The selection of works by the jury, as well as the accrual of prizes is made according to the general rules of the competition.
- The following crafts are not allowed to participate in voting:
- crafts without movement parts, sufficient for movement;
- crafts consisting in part or in full of words / letters / symbols.
The craft of the participant who won the vote will be displayed in the game calendar. The author will get:
- 30 days of scanner
- The pack “Snake Bite” + 1000 coins!
- Unique decor “Rewarduck”
And also at the end of the year, the winner will receive a printed calendar for 2020, where his armoured vehicle and all subsequent winners will be present!
All participants who passed to the voting stage, but did not become a winner, are awarded 250 coins each, 7 days of a scanner and a unique “Rebuild in Crossout” sticker.
Also, the authors of any entries that the administration deems worthy, may be awarded out of the competition!
We wish you inspiration and good luck!