Contest “Cover car: a coffin car for Hyde”!
We haven't heard from Hyde for a long time. His search for a cure dragged on, and nobody knows whether it's successful. But the other day, Engineer scouts came across a strange message, allegedly written by Hyde. The message says that he plans to return to the Valley for Halloween, and asks the survivors to help him build a new transport for this. It is imperative that the car is spacious enough for experiments and suitable for riding during the “Witch Hunt”. And as it turns out there is nothing better than a hearse!
What you need to do:
- Build a functional craft that suits the style of the contest (a coffin car for Hyde).
- The use of structural parts of any factions is allowed.
- The entry can be done in the armoured car slot or the Leviathan slot.
- Upload your craft to the in-game exhibition, be sure to add 1019 to its name (at the beginning of the name).
- Upload a screenshot of your craft with the same name as in the game to social networks, and always use the #CalendarXO tag. This will help us confirm your authorship in the event of a dispute.
- Wait for the appearance of your craft in the voting system.
- On August 23, 06:00 GMT, 5 of the crafts that scored the most likes, and 5 of the crafts noted by the jury board, will be selected for the final vote in the official Crossout communities in VK and Facebook.
- Voting will last until August 30, 09:00 GMT. The results will be summed up taking into account the total amount of votes in VK and Facebook.
Rules of participation and selection by the jury:
- One player can only be represented by one craft in the final vote.
- The craft should correspond to the given style of the competition and be functional (able to move).
- In the absence of a screenshot confirming authorship, the entry may not be allowed to the final vote.
- The number of crafts that one participant can submit to the competition is not limited. But only one of them will be allowed to enter the final vote.
- The selection of works by the jury, as well as the accrual of prizes, is made according to the general rules of the competition.
- The following crafts are not allowed to participate in voting:
- crafts without movement parts, sufficient for movement;
- crafts consisting in part or in full of words/letters/symbols.
The craft of the participant who won the vote will be displayed in the game calendar. The author will get:
- 30 days of scanner
- The pack “Snake Bite” + 1000 coins!
- Unique decor “Rewarduck”
And also at the end of the year the winner will receive a printed calendar for 2020, where his armored vehicle and all subsequent winners will be present!
All participants who passed to the voting stage, but did not become a winner, are awarded 250 coins each, 7 days of a scanner and a unique “Rebuild in Crossout” sticker.
Also the authors of any entries that the administration deems worthy, may be awarded out of competition!
We wish you inspiration and good luck!