Cover Car — Next Generation ATV!
A few hours ago, we managed to crack a shielded signal, the source of which is located in the territories that are controlled by Dawn's Children. The decrypted messages revealed that Riley is equipping a secret (not anymore, ha!) expedition to remote regions of the Wasteland. Moreover, Riley invites the most talented engineers to take part in the development of a prototype all-terrain vehicle designed to traverse contaminated areas.
No one has been in those lands in for a long time, so we will need not just an armoured car, but a universal all-terrain vehicle of the next generation!
You have a chance to immortalize your all-terrain vehicle in our September calendar!
What you need to do:
- Build a functional craft that matches the style of the contest (futuristic all-terrain vehicle).
- The use of structural parts of any factions is allowed.
- The entry can be done in the armoured car slot or the Leviathan slot.
- Upload your craft to the in-game exhibition, be sure to add 0919 to its name (at the beginning of the name).
- Upload a screenshot of your craft with the same name as in the game to social networks, and always use the #CalendarXO tag at the end of the name. This will help us confirm your authorship in the event of a dispute.
- Wait for the appearance of your craft in the voting system.
- On July 22, 06:00 GMT, 5 of the crafts that scored the most likes, and 5 of the crafts noted by the jury board, will be selected for the final vote in the official Crossout communities in VK and Facebook.
- Voting will last until July 31, 09:00 GMT. The results will be summed up, taking into account the total amount of votes in VK and Facebook.
Rules of participation and selection by the jury:
- One player can only be represented by one craft in the final vote.
- The craft should correspond to the given style of the competition and be functional (able to move).
- In the absence of a screenshot confirming authorship, the entry may not be allowed to the final vote.
- The number of crafts that one participant can submit to the competition is not limited. But only one of them will be allowed to enter the final vote.
- The selection of works by the jury, as well as the accrual of prizes, is made according to the general rules of the competition.
- The following crafts are not allowed to participate in voting:
- crafts without movement parts, sufficient for movement;
- crafts consisting in part or in full of words/letters/symbols.
- The craft of the participant who won the vote will be displayed in the game calendar. The author will get:
- 30 days of scanner,
- Gym bag pack (includes unique backgrounds, logos, paint, a sticker) + 1000 coins!
- Unique decor “Rewarduck”
- And also at the end of the year, the winner will receive a printed calendar for 2020, where his armoured vehicle and all subsequent winners will be present!
All participants who reach the voting stage, but don't win, will be awarded 250 coins each, 7 days of a scanner and a pack “Crimson Storm” (unique paint and a sticker).
Also, the authors of any entries that the administration deems worthy may be awarded out of the competition!
We wish you inspiration and good luck!