Contest “Cover car: Motorhome”!
It just so happens that traditionally July is a holiday period, and the Crossout world in a sense is no exception. Through the endless shooting, explosions and dust of old roads, almost every survivor carries a dream — to leave everyday life and “ride away” to that mythical “paradise” for a while, where nobody and nothing can disturb him. Alas, there are not many corners like that left in the Wasteland (ask the knechte), and therefore comfort has to be carried around. Good old motorhomes, adapted to the realities of the new world, are the best option if you want to rest and return home safely. Ready to establish yourself as the best master of creating mobile homes in the Wasteland, and put your ad on the July calendar? Let's see!
What you need to do:
- Build a functional craft that matches the style of the competition (motorhome on wheels).
- The use of structural parts of any factions is allowed.
- The entry can be done in the armoured car slot or the Leviathan slot.
- Upload your craft to the in-game exhibition, be sure to add 0719 to its name (at the beginning of the name).
- Upload a screenshot of your craft with the same name as in the game to social networks, and always use the #CalendarXO tag. This will help us confirm your authorship in the event of a dispute.
- Wait for the appearance of your craft in the voting system.
- On May 16, 06:00 GMT, 5 of the crafts that scored the most likes, and 5 of the crafts noted by the jury board, will be selected for the final vote in the official Crossout communities in VK and Facebook.
- Voting will last until May 24, 09:00 GMT. The results will be summed up taking into account the total amount of votes in VK and Facebook.
Rules of participation and selection by the jury:
- One player can only be represented by one craft in the final vote.
- The craft should correspond to the given style of the competition and be functional (able to move).
- In the absence of a screenshot confirming authorship, the entry may not be allowed to the final vote.
- The number of crafts that one participant can submit to the competition is not limited. But only one of them will be allowed to enter the final vote.
- The selection of works by the jury, as well as the accrual of prizes, is made according to the general rules of the competition.
- The following crafts are not allowed to participate in voting:
- crafts without movement parts, sufficient for movement;
- crafts consisting in part or in full of words / letters / symbols.
The craft of the participant who won the vote will be displayed in the game calendar. The author will get:
- 30 days of scanner,
- The pack “Third half” + 1000 coins!
- Unique decor “Rewarduck”
And also at the end of the year, the winner will receive a printed calendar for 2020, where his armoured vehicle and all subsequent winners will be present!
All participants who passed to the voting stage, but did not become a winner, are awarded 250 coins each, 7 days of a scanner and a unique “Rebuild in Crossout” sticker.
Also, the authors of any entries that the administration deems worthy, may be awarded out of the competition!
We wish you inspiration and good luck!