Contest “Cover car: racing”!
Two years ago, the “Race” was launched in the Wasteland — a new brawl that brought together all the fans of high speeds, adrenaline and boosters. This time raced past as quickly as if on a “Rrrocket” with the invisibility module installed. We have cut off a lot of rivals, strayed from our path, returned to it and won.
We've had many vivid emotions, and therefore we decided to launch a new stage of our competition “Armoured cover car” to coincide with the anniversary of the release of the “Race”! Feel free to post your race car to the exhibition and, perhaps, it will be immortalized in the April calendar!
What you need to do:
- Build a functional craft that matches the given style of the competition (racing car).
- Upload your craft to the in-game exhibition, be sure to add “0419 ” to its name (at the end of the name).
- Upload a screenshot of your craft with the same name as in the game to VK or Facebook, and always use the #CalendarXO tag. This will help us confirm your authorship in the event of a dispute.
- Expect the appearance of your craft in the voting system!
- On February 25, 00:00 GMT, 5 of the crafts that scored the most likes, and 5 of the crafts noted by the jury board, will be selected for the final vote in the official Crossout communities in VK and Facebook.
- Voting will last until March 3, 23:59 GMT. The results will be summed up taking into account the total amount of votes in VK and Facebook.
Rules of participation and selection by the jury:
- One player can only be represented by one craft in the final vote.
- The craft should correspond to the given style of the competition (racing car) and be functional (able to move).
- In the absence of a screenshot confirming authorship, the entry may not be allowed to the final vote.
- The number of crafts that one participant can submit to the competition is not limited. But only one of them will be allowed to enter the final vote.
- The selection of works by the jury, as well as the accrual of prizes, is made according to the general rules of the competition.
- The following crafts are not allowed to participate in voting:
— crafts without movement parts, sufficient for movement;
— crafts consisting in part or in full of words / letters / symbols.
1. The craft of the participant who won the vote will be displayed in the game calendar. The author will get:
- 30 days of scanner,
- 2000 coins,
- unique decor “Rewarduck”
2. And also at the end of the year, the winner will receive a printed calendar for 2020, where his armoured vehicle and all subsequent winners of this year will be present!
All participants who passed to the voting stage, but did not become a winner, are awarded 250 coins and 7 days of the scanner.
Also, the authors of any entries that the administration deems worthy, may be awarded out of the competition!
We wish you inspiration and good luck!