[PC] Crossout 0.10.15. Welcome to the Adventure!
Survivors! We are happy to inform you that today closed testing of the “Adventure” mode has been concluded, and now it is available for all PC players without exception! You can learn more about the new mode here.
We would like to thank all the players who participated in closed testing with us, shared their feedback and comments, filed bug reports and helped us to optimize the load on the game servers. In many ways, thanks to you, today players from all over the world can visit the Blood Rocks solo or with friends.
We invite everyone to the new mode and remind you that with the conclusion of the CBT, players can now produce new parts on the “Engineer CNC machine” workbench:
- Rapid-fire machine gun “M-37 Piercer”;
- Rapid-fire machine gun “M-38 Fidget”;
- Rapid-fire machine gun “M-39 Imp”;
- Decor parts: “Steel Mohawk”, “Chingachgook” and “Winnetou”;
- Stickers: “Vulture”, “Pin cushion”, “Stabbing weapons” and “Big score”.
Follow the shell-dotted path to remember the beginning of your story in the world of Crossout!
Please note that in the first days we may limit the simultaneous number of players in the “Adventure” to control the load on the game servers. When joining the “Adventure” you may encounter a queue. The matchmaking system will automatically transfer you to the Blood Rocks as soon as a spot becomes available. In the future, the simultaneous number of players in the “Adventure” will gradually increase.
- Now the next story mission and its requirements are always displayed in the menu of daily challenges, regardless of whether your armoured vehicle or current progress in the game match its requirements or not.
- Now the maximum amount of “Engraved casings” you may earn each week is 2000 pcs.
- Reduced durability of trucks in group escort missions.
- Improved texts and descriptions of story missions.
- Fixed a bug where repairing a turret led to an increase in its level.
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to repair the turret of the maximum level.
- Improved display of death markers for allies in missions and raids.
- Reworked the names and descriptions of radiators and coolers:
- “Weapon radiator” is now called “R-1 Breeze”.
- “Improved radiator” is now called “R-2 Chill”.
- “Powerful radiator” is now called “RN Seal”.
- “Weapon cooler” is now called “CS Taymyr”.
- “Improved Cooler” is now called “Shiver”.
- Improved a number of texts and descriptions.
- Fixed a bug related to an increase in the altitude of armoured vehicles with hovers.
- Fixed a bug related to the decrease in cabin power.
- Now the base of the decor “Donut” can be painted.
This patchnote reveals all the key in-game changes and may not include all the fixes. Changes, that are aimed at improvement of Crossout, appear constantly and may not require their own patch.
- Fixed a problem with the fall in the speed of armoured vehicles with wheels during turns.
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to assemble an armoured vehicle with the cabin “Favourite” using the auto assembly function.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect colour designations of the area for side missions.
- The bug with incorrect truck path through the gate in the mission “Helping the Nomads” was fixed.
- Fixed a bug where more than 4 players could connect to the mode.
Small update, 27.12.2018
- Started a new temporary brawl "Squad Training".
- Fixed issues with incorrect movement physics for vehicles with wheels (sudden speed reduction while steering, steering radius increase).
- Fixed a bug where one same raider in the "Christmas Heist" brawl could be seen in various spots on the map.
- Improved client stability.