[Xbox] Crossout 1.0.20
Have you ever wondered what would happen if a large number of Survivors were put on a big arena and forced to fight for their lives until only one brave man survived? It's time to find out! Wastelands become the venue for the Battle Royale!
New brawl ‘Battle Royale’
Several dozen desperate raiders are put into special buggies, which, according to rumours, were constructed by the Rat King himself. These light cars are only armed with Augers. The rest is scattered in the form of modules throughout the map. Here's what the participants have to do: survive the longest in the buggy — the winner can only be one of them. The weather anomaly won't let you sit in one spot and wait, randomly sweeping the polygon with clouds of sand, deadly for everyone who gets in them.
- Up to 32 survivors take part in the fight.
- At the beginning of the brawl, all players appear at random points on the map and control the same armored cars.Each car is armed with an Auger.
- The player needs to find weapons, modules and structural parts on the map and install them on his armored car.
- All these parts are located on the battlefield at the points marked with flags .In addition to the parts, you can also find repair kits and cartridges / shells for your weapons.
- In order to install this or that part on the armored car, you need to approach the flag and press the 'R' key.Ammunition and repair kits are picked up automatically.
- Attention! The ammunition of all guns in this mode is limited!
- Attention! Parts mounted on the armored car can not be shot off!
- Using a repair kit gradually restores the durability of your armored car. One repair kit will restore 105 durability points. Remember that taking damage will stop the effect of restoring your durability points.
- Each battle parts and ammunition appear at the points randomly.
- A minute after the start of the battle, a special cargo appears on the map (the location is marked on the map and radar).In the future, the same cargo will appear every 1.5 minutes. Anyone who can get their contents, will be the owner of one of the most powerful guns. But be careful and always evaluate possible risks.
- After the destruction of the enemy, all the parts and ammunition collected by him will remain at the spot of his death.And, of course, you can get something new from them.
- And, perhaps most importantly — never forget about the storm, watch it move around the map and do not let it take you by surprise.Unlike the confrontation with other Survivors, you will have few chances if it reaches your armored car.
- The damage caused by the storm depends on how deep you are in it.
- The damage from the storm also increases depending on the area of the map, which is already covered by it.
We draw your attention to the fact that the mode is intended for playing solo. This means that it is forbidden to arrange ‘fixed’ matches and unite with other Survivors in groups. We warn you that such behavior will be monitored and punished in accordance with the rules. For all those who wish to participate in the Battle Royale as part of a group, we are preparing a separate queue. We appreciate your understanding and patience!
New map ‘Blood Rocks’
This location is a well-known on in the Wastes. Dozens of buildings, mountains of twisted rusty iron, skeletons of permanently frozen mechanisms — all this initially attracted the attention of survivors who hoped to find something useful — but almost all who went there disappeared without a trace.
Here the laws of nature have become distorted and the place has become the center of sandstorms. Distracted travellers instantly become victims of the deadly element. Weather anomalies boost sand and air to crazy speeds, making it feel like sandpaper.A transport, caught in a storm, survives for several minutes before it turns into dust.
But not the weather anomalies and not the treasures of past eras have made this area truly famous. The fact is that this is where Kenneth Parish, nicknamed Rat King, regularly conducts a bloody game — Battle Royale.
Map ‘Broken Arrow’
Survivors in the Wasteland tell stories about two best friends who often argued about clever topics and gathered many people around them who wanted to watch their fierce scientific debates (which were usually accompanied by strong words and, if they were lucky, fights).
And then one day the argument touched upon a seemingly established truth — shape of the Earth. One vehemently claimed that it's flat and always was flat, and space is a big fiction, invented by people before the disaster. The other was indignant to such ignorance of his friend and pushed with all his power to dissuade him: he showed old textbooks, included fellow scientists, and even sought advice from Riley! Nothing helped. Two friends were locked in the battle, and friendship turned into enmity.
Disputes did not abate for several months, until the second friend ran out of patience. He found a man in the wasteland who worked in the space program before the disaster, and, under his sensitive guidance, cleaned the old shuttle at the Broken Arrow from dust and sand, dragged his friend to the shuttle and launched it... into orbit. This had to convince him! There was nothing that could oppose this argument!
The plan was perfect. But when, shortly after the launch, the shuttle deviated from the course, it turned out that the ‘specialist’ found in the Wasteland had worked... as a janitor in the flight control center.
The witnesses of the start differed in their opinion about what happened to the shuttle in the end. It certainly did not collide with the heavens, because there was no explosion, but it did not reach a stationary orbit. So it is not known who won the dispute. The poor janitor was hung on the nearest post just in case. And the missing shuttle? People are still looking at the sky: it may come back.
We draw your attention to the fact that the power of opponents in the raid is optimal for the armored vehicles of your team.
- Changed the conditions under which the minimum participation in the raid is counted. Now players need to score at least 40 points to get a reward.
- Points are awarded for the destruction of raiders and parts.
- Added new models of turrets.
- Now the durability of the turrets and the damage they deal depends on the complexity.
- Now, to complete the raid, you must destroy all raiders and their leader.
Levels of difficulty: Normal and Hard
- The initial damage of the trucks is increased by 10%
- Trucks durability increased by 20%
- Now the difficulty of the truck is additionally scaled depending on the average PS of your group.
- Durability reduced by 19% (from 210 to 170 pts).
‘The duster cabin, though not represented in large numbers in Crossout, has the highest win rate among the cabins of its rarity. Moreover, many players use weapons of epic and legendary rarity, without taking or setting a minimum amount of structural parts, thereby artificially lowering the PS of their craft in order to get to weaker opponents. We decided to reduce the durability of the cabin to make such assemblies more vulnerable.’
- Damage increased by 4%.
‘Recently the efficiency of this shotgun has fallen slightly in battles at low levels. Therefore, we decided to slightly increase its damage, in order to maintain a balance between the weapons of common rarity.’
- Explosion radius reduced by 17%.
‘Although the Avenger gun does not have an advantage over other weapons of its rarity in games with lower PS, with the increase in the levels of players the situation changes. Unlike the Chord and Lupara, the effectiveness of which remains constant, the Avenger's effectiveness increases with the player's level and the power score of the machine. This dependence is explained by the increase in the number of parts on the machine. We remind you that with a new system of explosions, more parts in the explosion radius lead to more damage. Therefore, we decided to slightly reduce the radius of the explosion for the Avenger. This change will have little impact on weapons in combat at low PS, but will reduce its effectiveness with increasing player levels.’
- Now the gun starts firing without delay.
‘In this update we continue to work on improving the Caucasus, making its use more convenient and effective. This time, we removed the delay before shooting, which occurs after the target is locked. Although this delay was relatively small, during this period the enemy could escape behind an obstacle or leave the radius of the Caucasus, which had a negative effect on the effectiveness of the weapon. We closely monitor the performance of the gun and, if necessary, continue to make corrections for the updated Caucasus’
- The amount of energy consumed is reduced from 3 to 2 units.
- Range increased to 40 m.
- PS is decreased from 705 to 470 points.
‘Despite the great interest from players to a new type of weapon at the launch of Firestarters, after a time, Harpoon stopped to enjoy popularity among the players. One of the reasons for the low demand is the relatively high power consumption of the harpoon and the short range of fire. We decided to reduce power consumption by one unit and slightly increase the range of the harpoon, which will allow players to build more efficient assemblies with this weapon.’
- The gun no longer does direct damage.
- Explosion radius is increased by 25%.
‘The small value of direct damage inflicted by the Quasar shells initially compensated for the shortcomings of the old system of explosions and fragmentation. In the new system, there is no longer any need for such compensation, and damage is equally affected by the force of explosive damage and the radius of the explosion. With this change, we want to bring the Quasar closer to the rest of the cannons, and the corrections make it possible to slightly increase the overall effectiveness of the weapon.’
- Bonus damage for every 100 m of distance to the target is reduced from 45% to 35%.
‘We believe that the damage of the autocannon Whirlwind is a bit too high compared to other weapons of epic rarity. This is confirmed by the high percentage of victories of players with this weapon. The weapon shows itself best at medium levels, surpassing other ‘epic’ weapons and dealing significant damage from a long distance due to its perk. In order to balance the gun within the epic rarity, we have slightly reduced the effectiveness of the perk.’
- Damage reduced by 17%.
‘Explosive spears offer quite a specific gameplay, which is very different from the gameplay with firearms. That's why there was enough players loyal to this weapon, and, in general, the spears were in their sweet spot. But with the launch of Bigfoot wheels, the effectiveness of Lancelot increased due to the successful combination of perks of parts. Therefore, we decided to weaken the explosive damage of the spears in order to compensate for the sharp increase in their effectiveness.’
- Now, when moving away from the enemy, damage done by the flamethrower does not decrease.
- Stream of fire speed is increased by 33%.
- Spread is reduced by 43%.
- Now, when moving away from the enemy, damage done by the flamethrower does not decrease.
‘When reworking flamethrowers, we decided to remove the system of reducing damage, depending on the distance to the target. We believe that, in the case of this weapon class, the system looked controversial and not entirely logical. Also we reduced the scatter and speed of the fire stream for the Firebug. These changes are aimed, first of all, not at increasing the effectiveness of weapons, but at improving the convenience of using flamethrowers by players.’
- Projectile speed increased by 100%.
- Impulse from the explosion reduced by 80%
‘At the time of the release of the Firestarters faction, we were faced with the problem of data synchronization for Fortune wheels. This problem arose because of the too high speed of the flight of the wheels, and because of this they often behaved unpredictably. We managed to eliminate the problematic moments, which significantly increased the speed of the wheels of Fortune. We also reduced the momentum of the explosion to reduce the likelihood of situations where an explosion of one of the wheels changed the flight path of all the others.’
- Damage reduced by 15%.
‘Tsunami's course gun stands out against the rest of the legendary weapons, thanks to the high accuracy and speed of the projectile's flight, great damage and a small weapon model. The high damage of the weapon was partially compensated by a small radius of explosion, making the weapon less effective at shooting at the big accumulation of parts. But, at the same time, it seriously affected the damage done to individual parts, which made the Tsunami an extremely effective weapon in battles at low PS. After analyzing the statistics, we decided that the current damage to the Tsunami is too great and requires correction.’
- Damage reduced by 15%.
- The unique perk of the weapon has been changed.Now every 7th shot pierces up to 2 meters of armor.
We believe that the current perk does not have a significant impact on its gameplay and does not provide players with a new experience. These changes are designed to motivate players to aim at the alleged places where explosive modules are installed inside the armored vehicles of opponents.’
- Barrel speed increased by 100%.
- Damage from barrel explosion is reduced by 15%.
- Increased the resistance of the barrel to fire damage.
- Barrel durability is increased by 100% (from 2 to 4 units).
‘Porcupine is one of the highest DPS weapons in the game, at least on paper, because it is quite difficult to deal damage on the enemy. The extremely low speed of the projectile makes this weapon effective only in close combat, where it is easy to get into your own puddle. And even if the player managed to hit the enemy with the first projectile, the subsequent ones exploded in the resulting fire pool and did not reach the enemy. We partially corrected these problems and compensated for this by a slight reduction in damage.’
- The gun has increased parameters of maximum scatter when shot in one spot and the minimum and maximum scatter when shot in motion.
‘Scorpion, as a relic weapon, must be one of the best weapons in our game, but this does not mean that it must be invincible. And that's what it is now with the hover, the combination of the mobility of the hovers and the complete lack of spread makes these parts much more effective than they are individually. We decided to increase spread when moving and turning the barrel, this should make the combo with the hover less efficient and make the game on this weapon more demanding on the player's skills.’
- Changed booster mechanics.
- Now the time of the effect depends on the duration of holding the corresponding key.
- With continuous use of the booster, the level of its heating increases.After reaching the critical point, the booster cools down. It can't be used during this time.
- Now radiators and coolers work on the boosters.
- Special booster fuel is now used for operation of boosters (not the same fuel, which is required for participation in raids).
- For each booster the fuel reserve is limited:
- Avia Booster - 60 units of fuel per battle/race.
- Rocket Booster — 80 units of fuel per battle/race.
- Hermes Booster — 100 units of fuel per battle/race.
- Booster fuel supply can not be increased by installing additional modules.
- The previous options for upgrading the boosters were replaced by new ones:
- ‘Active module time increased by 10%’ replaced by ‘Time to overheat increased by 10%.’
- ‘Module recharge time reduced by 20%’ replaced by ‘Cooling time reduced by 10%.’
- The screen for receiving rewards for performing daily challenges has been improved.
- Now, in the pop-up window of the raid description, information about the raider faction, the raid's complexity and the map is displayed.
- Added pop-up tips for novice players (up to the 5th level of the Engineers faction).
- A number of effects for melee weapons have been improved.
- The effects of the "Incinerator" catapult's projectiles has been improved.
- The model of the AGS-55 Impulse grenade launcher is improved.
- Fixed a bug where raiders ignored obstacles on the map ‘Bridge’.
- Fixed a number of texts and descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where the tower in the mode ‘War for the Fire’ (map ‘Old Town’) barely received damage from raider weapons.
- Improved a number of maps.
- Fixed a bug where the sights of some guns reacted to the enemy in invisibility mode.
- Fixed a bug where craft with one hover and other chassis could move around the surface of water / acid.
- Now all identical boosters are recharged synchronously (provided they are activated by the same button).
- Fixed a bug where the drone "Falcon" was not launched because of the close arrangement of parts to each other.
- Fixed a bug where some parts could hang in the air.
- Fixed a bug where the mini-map was not updated in the spectator mode.