New temporary mission — “Squad battle (storm)”!
It’s time for another new PvP mission — “Squad battle (Storm)”. The mode is similar to the familiar “Squad battle”, but, in a raging storm, all the usual circumstances can change!
Attention! The mission will be available from May 15 to May 24 inclusive (until 23:59 GMT on May 24). This is a temporary PvP mode where you will get a chance to try out a different battle format. Its future will largely depend on your feedback and suggestions. Please share your impressions with us in the discussion and take part in the in-game survey (will be available some time after the launch of the mission).
In the future, other missions with unusual formats and rules may be launched in Crossout.
Squad battle (Storm)
- Three teams of three survivors participate in the mission at the same time (it’s possible to change the maximum number of people in a team, if necessary).
- You can participate in the “Squad battle” missions as part of a group (up to 3 players).
- The objective is to destroy two enemy teams before the time allotted for the battle expires.
- Some time after the start of the battle, a storm begins, which will gradually spread over a larger and larger area of the location and reduce the space for maneuvering.
- The team that destroys all enemies (or whose participant survives the longest) wins.
Scrap metal is issued as a reward in this mode. In the future, if the mode is included in the permanent mission rotation, the reward may be changed.