[Xbox] Crossout 1.0.98. Spring Mayhem
“Green tracks” and “Grey towers” are once again calling everyone to the battlefield! Fight in the “Spring mayhem” on updated vehicles and get memorable rewards! And between the battles, don’t forget to check out the new rewards for prestige levels and the improved part upgrade mechanics.
Attention! The event will last until May 13 inclusive!
After “Winter mayhem”, in late April - early May, traditionally comes the time of “Spring mayhem”! We took your feedback into account and this time, instead of the “Arsonist”, we have the “Cannoneer”, a combat vehicle armed with “Mandrakes”! The changes also affected other vehicles:
- The “Scout” vehicle is again equipped with the “Joule” autocannons, modified to the gameplay realities of the brawl.
- The “Mortarman” blueprint was improved: now it is more vulnerable due to fragile ammunition.
- “Mandrakes” on the “Cannoneer” vehicle now shoot single shells. You can shoot 2 times from each “Mandrake” before the weapon starts to reload. In addition, specifically for this vehicle, the damage dealt by the howitzers was increased. Howitzer shells hit the exact center of the area selected during aiming. Now you can turn the course of the whole battle with your precise preemptive shots.
The main features of the event include:
- Battles are held on special maps: “Tank range” and “River lighthouse”.
- Survivors will use pre-built armoured vehicles in the format “8 vs 8”.
- At the beginning of each battle, you can choose the desired armoured car:
- A choice of 5 blueprints with different weapons and, accordingly, roles.
- The same blueprint can be selected at the same time by no more than 3 players.
- If you do not have time to choose a car in the allotted time, the blueprint is randomly selected.
- The mode has respawns. Before the respawn, you need to choose one of the 5 cars on which you want to continue the battle. If you do not have time to change the car in the allotted time, you will automatically be given the same armoured car as before
- Your objective in the battle: fill the point scale earlier than the opposing team, or score more points before the time runs out. Points are awarded for the destruction of opponents.
- A team is awarded a win if it scores 50 points and outscores the opponent's team by at least 5 points.
- If one of the teams scores 50 points, but the gap of 5 points is not reached, the game continues until the allotted time expires, or one of the teams outscores the opponent's team by 5 points. If one of the teams scores 100 points, the battle is also over.
- A team is awarded a win if it outscores the opponent's team by 5 points after the game timer expires.
- If the gap of 5 points is not reached at the end of the timer, the teams are given an additional 3 minutes to allow one of the teams to prevail. If this does not happen, the team that scores more points wins at the end of the extra time. If both teams have equal points, a draw is declared.
- The number of points for each destruction increases, depending on the number of bases that your team controls:
- No bases: 1 point for destruction.
- 1 base: 2 points for destruction.
- 2 bases: 3 points for destruction.
- 3 bases: 4 points for destruction.
The rating points are awarded not for victory, but for personal contribution of the player to the battle's results:
- The rating points earned by the player affect his place in the leaderboard and belonging to one of the leagues.
- Rating points for each player are awarded as follows:
- For destroying the opponent, the player receives as many points as he has brought victory points to the team with this kill.
- For assistance in destroying the enemy, the player receives 1 point. Assistance in destruction is counted only if the enemy was destroyed within 15 seconds after you dealt damage to him last time.
- All players who take part in the capture of a base receive 1 point for the destruction of each opponent by any ally as long as the base is under the control of your team.
- In addition, all participants in the battle, depending on their contribution, receive reputation points and scrap metal at the end of each battle.
- In order to ensure fair play and advancement on the leaderboard, a limit on the maximum number of rating points that can be obtained in one battle has been introduced. This limit is 50 points.
- To enter a rating battle, a player uses a certain number of rating points. The entry fee depends on the player's current league.
- Rust: 0 points
- Steel: 5 points
- Bronze: 10 points
- Silver: 10 points
- Gold: 15 points
- Each ranked league is safe. This means that you will no longer be able to drop into the league below, even if you face a series of defeats. If you reach the minimum points in the current league, points for entering the battle will not be deducted and you will not go down to the previous league.
- If you lose, you do not lose rating points, except for those that you spent on entering the battle.
- Each participant of the event who has reached the “Steel” league receives a unique banner logo. The logo will be changing depending on your current league. The player will have the same logo that will correspond to the player’s league at the time the event ends.
- All players who reach the “Bronze”, “Silver” and “Gold” leagues will receive a unique object for the range as a reward — the “Spring Mayhem obelisk”. The appearance of the obelisk will be updated as you progress up the leagues. As a result, the obelisk corresponding to your league at the end of the event will remain in your storage.
- All players can get themed stickers for completing special tasks:
- Take part in capturing the base 9 times. Reward: 2 stickers “Victory”.
- Win 5 battles in the brawl. Reward: 2 stickers “Into the Wasteland!”.
- Destroy 45 enemies in the brawl. Reward: 2 stickers “Angel of war”.
- Depending on your current league, the amount of scrap metal received will be:
- Rust: standard amount.
- Steel: +5%.
- Bronze: +15%.
- Silver: +60%.
- Gold: +95%.
In the second half of May, the Ravens will return to the Valley again. The event will be different from the ones we are already used to. There will be no new parts, but there will be other interesting and unique offers, as well as already familiar exclusive parts of Ravens and Knechte. We will share the details closer to the start of the event, stay tuned!
Fresh Blood (Deluxe edition)
- Unique armoured vehicle “Reborn”
- Epic turret cannon “Elephant” with a unique CK “Jumbo”
- Unique portrait: Sergeant Uzarsky;
- Unique paint can: “Combat camouflage”;
- 4000 in-game coins.
Additionally, the player receives:
- Unique background and logo for profile customization
- Chassis: “Armored track” 2 pcs.
- Rare cabin “Carapace”.
- A set of unique stickers.
- Decor “Tactical log”.
- Maximum number of parts increased to 60.
By protecting the Scavengers’ convoys from raiders, Mateusz had earned credibility not only with Scar AB, but also with Ironhand himself. And when he needed people for a dangerous punitive operation, he already knew who to call. A squad led by the tankman razed the den of raiders to the ground. But the fight was difficult. Wounded and stunned by explosions, he literally crushed the last enemies with the tank tracks. The cannon he had gotten from the Scar AB’s storage did not survive the battle.
Major Stahl was impressed with Mateusz’s combat skills and bravery. He invited him to become the “sheriff” of the Brotherhood territories near the Valley, to which the tankman agreed without hesitation. He was granted the rank of sergeant and allowed to use the Brotherhood’s resources. Mateusz rebuilt his tank and organized his own brigade. Thus, hardened in many battles, Sergeant Uzarski stood up to defend civilian settlements against raiders.
Attention! The pack will be available only from April 30 until May 31 inclusive!
- Unique tracked armoured vehicle “Risen”
- Unique epic cannon “Elephant”.
- Unique portrait “Mateusz Uzarsky”.
- Paint can “Forest Camo”.
- Unique decor “Tactical log”.
- 1500 in-game coins.
Additionally, the player receives:
- A set of unique stickers.
- Rare cabin “Carapace”.
- Epic rarity tracks “Armored tracks”, 2 pcs.
- Increases the maximum number of parts used to 55.
People sharing the same idea are often attracted to each other. That’s what happened with Mateusz too.
As a boy, he befriended with complex mechanisms, disassembled them without instructions and put them back together from memory. When the world began to spin in a new way, he ran away from the military school to watch the world. From one of the vagabonds like him, he learned about Fyodor, the tank ace. After a long search, it turned out that the old man had a bad temper and he took no students. But Mateusz’s will was stronger.
Year after year, Mateusz learned to handle heavy machinery, and the Tankman learned to communicate with people. He kept going away on more and more dangerous missions and raids. And when he was surrounded, he defended the hill next to the Fortress alone. For a couple of days he patched up and upgraded Fyodor’s faithful tank — the “Risen”, and he did not give up the position.
Then Fyodor realized that the replacement was ready, and retired to Blood Rocks. And Mateusz rebuilt his tank, upgraded the design, brought a tower cannon from the reserves of Scar AB himself and came up with a camo scheme. This is how a generation changed on the dusty roads of the Wasteland. Old ideas with new strength. New weapons with the old spirit.
Attention! The pack will be available only from April 30 until May 31 inclusive!
Part upgrades and prestige levels
The update adds new items to help you upgrade parts: the upgrade stabilizers. Let’s see how they work:
- The stabilizers, when used during a repeated part upgrade, allow you to keep one or two bonuses gained with the previous upgrade. The bonus saved with the stabilizer is guaranteed to be saved when the part is upgraded again. 1 stabilizer is required to save 1 bonus.
- Each rarity of parts, starting with “rare”, corresponds to their own stabilizers of the same rarity. This means that, for example, to save a bonus on an epic part, you will need an epic rarity stabilizer.
How can you get stabilizers?
Now, instead of the “Veteran container”, the player receives the “Lead engineer’s container” for increasing the prestige level with factions. When you open it, you have a chance to get one of the following rewards:
- “Rare” upgrade stabilizer;
- “Special” upgrade stabilizer;
- “Epic” upgrade stabilizer;
- “Legendary” upgrade stabilizer;
- 200 in-game coins.
Attention! “Lead engineer’s container” is rewarded only for new prestige levels and is not rewarded for prestige levels received before the update 0.12.60.
Stabilizers of “minor rarity” at the “Secret workshop” workbench (Engineers) can be crafted as follows:
- Production of a “special” stabilizer will require 4 rare ones (available at reputation level 10 with the Engineers).
- Production of an “epic” stabilizer will require 3 special ones (available from reputation level 13 with the Engineers).
- Production of a “legendary” stabilizer will require 2 epic ones (available from reputation level 17 with the Engineers).
- Production of a “relic” stabilizer will require 2 legendary ones (available from reputation level 20 with the Engineers).
- “Epic”, “legendary” and “relic” stabilizers can also be part of rewards in future in-game events.
What about the rewards received from the “Veteran container”?
In one of the future updates you will be able to exchange non-tradable parts for stabilizers. We will additionally announce the details of the exchange and when such an opportunity becomes available.
Until May 13 inclusive, there is a special promotion in the game: all players can freely switch between factions without having to wait 24 hours for the transition!
Changed the weekly challenge “Complete 42 daily challenges”:
- Now to get a reward, you have to complete 40 daily challenges.
- The player receives 400 Engineer badges for completing the challenge.
- The “Miner’s container” can now be obtained in the “Badge exchange” section. Please note that the container will be available only during May (until May 31 inclusive).
- Implemented a system of traces from various chassis and hits of bullets and shells:
- Now the traces of bullet and shell hits remain on the environmental location objects.
- Now there are traces of mechanical legs on various location surfaces.
- Wheel tracks now remain not only on the ground, but on other surfaces as well.
- Improved the visual quality of wheel traces and fixed some problems with their display.
- Improved lighting and weather conditions on the maps: “Sandy gulf”, “Naukograd”, “Crater” and “Chemical plant”.
- Added destructible environmental objects to the maps “Eastern Array” and “El Diablo Gorge”.
- Optimized the maps: “Nameless Tower”, “Rock City”, “Factory”, “Cursed Mines” and “Chemical Plant”.
- Improved environmental objects on the maps “Clean Island”, “Founders Canyon”, “Nameless Tower” and “Control-17 Station”.
- Improved the central part of the map “Sector Ex”.
- The beams in the center of the map “Ravagers Foothold” now have a collision effect.
- Improved the mini-map of the location “Terminal-45”.
Now, if you like the battle you played, you can rate it. To do this, select the “Like” button on the battle results screen.
Updated raiders of the “Scavengers” faction.
- Added information to the clan battle interface that only the co-driver that was selected before entering the battle is used in the mode.
- Now the parameters that are affected by the co-driver saved with the blueprint are correctly highlighted in the card with the parameters of the vehicle.
- Now the filter for sorting the vehicles at the exhibition is selected in a special drop-down list under “Sort” title. In addition, you can now sort the vehicles by their PS level at the exhibition.
- Now the PS indicator is displayed at the exhibition for each blueprint.
- Improved display of damage dealt to your own vehicle.
- Now the voting window of the “Clash of Engineers” does not show the nicknames of the participants and the names of their vehicles.
- Now the activation zone of the tower with combat bots is marked on the mini-map of the garage.
- A new music track for the garage has been added for the “Spring mayhem” event.
- Added music for the “Spring mayhem” brawl.
- Added sounds for shotgun “Rupture”.
- Added a turn sound for the “Yongwang” grenade launcher.
- Improved the “Jannabi” cabin’s painting mask.
- Finished the “ZS-33 Hulk” cannon’s painting mask.
- Now the “Yaoguai” drones upgrade “Active time +10%” works correctly.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect inverse rotation of vehicles on augers.
- Fixed a feature that allowed the projectiles of some weapons to deal damage through thin walls.
- Improved sorting in the contact list.
- Fixed a bug where the Leviathan, who fired from the “Skinner” harpoon and hit the ground, could not detach the cable.
- Now the skills of co-driver “Perseus” correctly affect the drones launched by the cabin’s perks.
- Fixed a bug where the “Argus” module’s beam appeared too early.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect collision of the cliff in the tunnel on the map “Broken Arrow”, due to which visually free space could not be shot through.
- Fixed a bug with the lack of collision in some rocks on the map “Founders Canyon”.
- Fixed a bug where “Technology tree” filters were reset after changing the screen resolution.
- Improved a number of texts, descriptions and icons.
Autocannon “AC43 Rapier”
Maximum spread increased by 10%.
Comment: Current statistics and a number of tests show that the autocannon is extremely effective in battles at low PS rates. Since shooting with the “fire” key held down is popular among new players at low PS frames, we increase the maximum spread. This change will have almost no effect on experienced players who shoot by repeatedly clicking on the “fire” button.
Durability reduced by 10%.
Comment: Sledgehammer is a good example of the case when decent damage and durability parameters (for its rarity) and a small model can make the weapon extremely effective. We slightly reduce the durability of the shotgun so that it matches the model of the weapon, and so that the increase in the durability of the weapons depending on the rarity was more gradual.
Cannon “Little Boy 6LB”
- Minimum spread in motion increased by 50%.
- Reduced reduction rate by 25%.
Comment: The “Little Boy” is an extremely versatile cannon that allows you to fight effectively at all distances. We implement the following changes because we would like to see this kind of “versatility” appear in weapons as their rarity increases.
Rocket launcher “Wasp”
Impulse from rocket explosion reduced by 25%.
Comment: In battles at low and close to low PS frames, the impulse from the rocket explosion is extremely strong and sometimes leaves no chance for light vehicles.
Mechanical leg “ML 200”
Explosive damage resistance increased by 25%.
Comment: Their relatively slow speed should be compensated for by excellent survivability, but in the case of the “ML 200”, the legs were too vulnerable to explosive damage.
Mechanical leg “Bigram”
Now the maximum bonus from the perk is 30%, instead of 50%.
Comment: As for “Bigrams”, these legs are one of the most effective chassis in battles at high PS frames and clan battles. Their perk works perfectly in conjunction with many weapons, which is confirmed by both statistics and tests in the conditions of real battles. Reducing the maximum bonus will reduce their excessive efficiency relative to other chassis.
Hovers “Icarus IV” and “Icarus VII”
Increased the chassis’ inertia.
Comment: The edit on inertia will also increase the dependence on the player’s skills: you will need to calculate your moves ahead more often.
Drone “AD-12 Falcon”
Drone durability reduced by 25%.
Drone damage increased by 25%.
Pulse cannon “Kaiju”
- Damage from a single hit is increased by 20%.
- Burst length reduced by 20%.
Comment: The change will simplify the process of shooting from “Kaiju”, as you will have to aim less at a moving enemy, and the final damage per second will be increased.
Small update, 30.04.2021
- Fixed the display of the “Steppenwolfs” faction logo in the raid information window.
- Now “Omni” and “Camber” wheels require 2 units of each part for production.
- Improved a number of texts and descriptions.