[PC] Crossout 0.12.30. Snowstorm
“Snowstorm” is back in Crossout! Fight against the main thief of gifts and New Year’s mood - Gronch, do not miss the unique opportunity to upgrade parts with predetermined bonuses and check out many other improvements.
Attention! The event will last until January 17!
Brawl “Present heist”
The main features of the brawl:
- Players need to defend the truck from attacks by Gronch’s henchmen when it’s loading/unloading gifts, as well as provide escort while it’s moving between bases.
- The Frosts brothers will take part in the event this year.
- The battle will take place at dusk.
- Watch out for puddles of fire! They can not only play into your favor and help in the battle against enemies, but also seriously damage the armoured vehicles of your team.
- We’ve updated the enemy roster and overall difficulty of the enemy waves, so some of the successful strategies from the last event will need to be changed.
- Starting from wave 7, players get access to side missions on the map. When you complete the mission, another one unlocks at wave 12. Then the missions unlock every 10 waves.
- Successful completion of the side missions will allow you to apply certain bonuses to the truck. Among the bonuses there are:
- Temporary energy shield for the truck.
- Repairing 10% of the truck’s durability.
- Installation of a permanent defense weapon on a truck.
- After a certain number of enemy waves, players will have to fight the leaders of the gang.
- For the completion of the brawl, the survivors will receive a special resource “Crackers”. Crackers and other resources/parts can be exchanged for rewards from a special workbench.
- Crackers can also be obtained in the special PvP mission “New Year's Fever” and for completing the special task “Complete Wave 10 in the “Present heist” brawl 3 times” (reward: 100 crackers). The task can be completed only once!
Rewards for entering the leaderboard:
- There is no limit to perfection! Improve your results and get into the rating of the best players:
- Players who take places from 3001 to 5000 will receive a unique decoration “Candy exhaust” at the end of the event.
- Players who take the places from 1001 to 3000 will receive a unique paint “Green chrome” and decor “Candy exhaust” at the end of the event.
- Players who took places from 1 to 1000 will receive a unique decor “Globeduck” and all the rewards for previous places at the end of the event.
Limited New Year deals!
Every day, from December 15 to January 12, unique offers will appear on a special “Lost and found explosives” workbench, during which you can upgrade a specific part and are guaranteed to get a predetermined set of upgrades using the “Crackers” and other resources / parts! During the duration of the offer, you can upgrade an unlimited number of parts.
Let’s give an example of how this is going to work:
Another event day is coming. You enter the game and notice that today you can upgrade a specific machine gun and get 3 already known bonuses. During the entire duration of the offer, you can upgrade an unlimited number of such machine guns and all of them will have the same bonuses, known in advance.
Schedule with a list of parts for upgrading can be found HERE.
Each offer will be available for a certain amount of time, and the range will be updated daily. Most of the unique offers from last year will also return to the workbench, including the “Lacerator” chainsaw and light bars. A number of new ones will be added as well, including a new unique wheel hubcap and a “Bigfoot” spare wheel.
If you did not manage to receive three special medals associated with the New Year’s “Snowstorm” event last year, now is the time to catch up and get the unique rewards!
- “Present manager”. Destroy Gronch’s armoured car in the “Present heist” brawl during a special event. Reward: “Scar AB” portrait.
- “Cracker collector”. Get 100/500/1000/2000 crackers in the “Present heist” brawl or “New Year's Fever” mission during a special event. Rewards for receiving II and IV medals: themed background and emblem for personalizing the banner.
- “Henry’s helper”. Complete 10/20/30/40 side missions in the “Present heist” brawl during a special event. Rewards for receiving II and IV medals: themed background and emblem for personalizing the banner.
New Year’s garages
During the “Snowstorm” event, we decorated all the garages and added snowy weather there. New Year mood for everyone!
Crossout - “Explosive Santa” (Exclusive pack)
Unique armored car “Bobsleigh”:
- Unique epic frontal rocket launcher “Snowfall” (2 pcs.)
- PS: 1375.
- Ammunition: 8 bursts.
- Durability: 436 pts.
- Energy consumption: 5 pts.
- Weight: 567 kg.
- Perk: “Damage from a rocket launcher projectile explosion on your own armoured vehicle is reduced to 50%.”
- Unique CK “Glaze”; for the “Shiv” wheel.
- Unique relic paint “Red Crystal”.
- Unique holographic decor “Sledge XXII”.
- 4000 in-game coins.
Additionally, the player receives:
- Epic cabin “Icebox”.
- Special wheel “Shiv (ST)” (2 pcs.).
- Special “Twin wheel ST” (4 pcs.).
- Engine “Razorback”.
- Holographic decor “Harness XXI”.
- Unique banner background and logo.
- Unique character portrait: “Bob Frost”.
- A set of unique stickers.
- Paint cans: “Cold flame”, “Material: Aluminium”.
- Maximum number of parts increased to 60.
Bob Frost has a reputation of the most unstable member of the Frost sect. After the fire in his home village, he really lost his mind. Fireworks and rockets became his main entertainment. Bob always wants more of them and he is certainly not aware of any safety rules. His “toys” constantly explode at the most inappropriate moment or with the most inappropriate force. Surprisingly, he always remains unharmed and does not even imagine how an encounter with a blast wave can harm someone. That is why even his own brothers are afraid of Bob.
Attention! The pack will be available in the official Gaijin store until January 31, 23:55 GMT!
Unique armored vehicle “Icebreaker”:
- Unique cabin: “Icebox” of epic rarity;
- Weapons — 2 frontal machine guns “ST-M26 Tackler” of epic rarity;
- Modules: engine “Razorback”, “CS Taymyr”;
- Unique character portrait “Jack Frost”;
- Paint cans: “Cold flame”, “Material: Aluminium”;
- Maximum number of parts increased to 55;
- 2100 in-game coins.
Attention! The pack will be available in the official Gaijin store until January 31, 23:55 GMT!
Gaijin Pass is designed to protect your account from intruders, as an additional security measure for your account and an alternative way to obtain two-step authentication codes. The application allows you to better control your account and reports all attempts of suspicious logins to it (when connected to the Internet on a mobile device). The application also allows you to read the news of our projects, enter games and related websites by the confirmation in the application, rather than entering a two-step authorization code.
You can connect the Gaijin pass on the login screen of the game, through your in-game profile or through your personal account on the official website of the Gaijin store. You can find additional information here.
Now, after installing several parts of the same type that consume energy, installing subsequent parts of the same type will require 2 times more energy. The number of parts that can be installed without increased power consumption may be different for different types of parts.
You will be able to determine that the next part will consume more energy by the indicator with the amount of consumed energy next to the part itself. For the first time special notification will also be shown to you.
Developer comment: Leviathan’s effectiveness will no longer depend so much on the simple installation of a large number of identical weapons. The ability to correctly assemble and successfully combine various weapons will become an important part of success in battle.
Now for completing the “Complete 12 daily challenges” challenge, the player receives a new rare “Constructor's container” as a reward, instead of the “Decorator's container”.
“Hit and Run!” raid The raid was returned to the hard raid rotation.
Now raiders with the “Cohort” cabin can use its perk.
Durability reduced from 115 to 103 pts.
Cannon “Judge 76mm”
Explosive damage increased by 5%.
Cannon “Prosecutor 76mm”
Projectile explosion radius increased by 13%.
Explosive damage increased by 10%.
Reload time increased by 10%.
Durability reduced from 123 to 114 pts.
Course rocket launcher “Cricket”
Rocket explosion damage increased by 10%.
Damage increased by 5%.
Reload time increased by 10%.
Automatic weapon “Caucasus”
- Durability reduced from 314 to 284 pts.
- Weight reduced from 824 to 743 kg.
Developer comment: “Caucasus” continues to show overestimated efficiency after the radiators began to work correctly in conjunction with this weapon.
Homing rocket launcher “Pyre”
Rocket turning radius increased by 10%.
Developer Comment: This change will make counterplay a bit easier and will increase the player’s chances of evading rockets by maneuvering.
It is now easier for heavy vehicles and vehicles traveling at high speed to break the cable. The mine itself now properly triggers on enemies that are moving at high speed.
Developer Comment: With this change, we would like to change the role of the module. If earlier it could be an ultimate solution against all types of vehicles, now it has mainly become a means of dealing with light and medium armoured vehicles.
- Improved physical model of the weapon.
- Time to overheat increased by 25%.
Developer comment: With the refinement of the physics model, the task of protecting the autocannon with structural parts should be simplified. And the increased time to overheat will make builds with 3 autocannons and 1 radiator more competitive.
Grenade Launcher “Retcher”
- The location of the barrels on the weapon’s physical model has been improved.
- Spread reduced by 25%.
Developer Comment: Following these changes, builds with fully built-up grenade launchers will not be as effective. At the same time, reducing the spread will simplify the game on the second lane, for which the weapon was originally designed.
The required to launch all projectiles has been reduced by 25%.
Turret cannon “ZS-52 Mastodon”
- Double shot charging time reduced by 20%.
- The cannon reloads faster by 7%.
Auger “Meat grinder” and mechanical leg “Bigram”
Corrected the center of mass when using augers and “Bigram”. Now armored vehicles with these chassis have become more stable in various situations.
For all rapid-fire machine guns, miniguns “MG13 Equalizer” and “MG14 Arbiter”, autocannons “AC64 Joule” and “Tornado”, the “Spread growth when firing decreased by 17%” upgrade has been replaced by “Spread -17%”. Parts with the old upgrade are automatically replaced with parts with the new improvement.
- Added color correction settings (“Settings” - “Graphics” - “Colour correction settings”). With their help you can adjust the brightness, contrast and color depth.
- Now, when browsing ranges at the exhibition, you can familiarize yourself with the list of objects that are insufficient to build the identical range.
- A setting has been added to “Settings” - “Interface” that allows you to select the type of alerts for approaching homing rockets.
- Kapkan’s mines are now highlighted after the cable has been attached to the vehicle.
- Now, if a player has restricted profile viewing via privacy settings, but publishes a link to the range blueprint in the chat, the player will see a notification why this cannot be done.
- Now for all video cards that do not support DirectX 11, the compatibility mode with older video cards is enabled by default. Read more about this change here.
- Now red barrels (destructible object) explosion deals damage to the vehicle.
- Added destructible objects to the “Lost Coast” map.
- Added 3 new patches for minelayer mastery, 3 new challenges and rewards for completing them.
- Now destructible objects on maps do not block the launch of drones and turrets.
- Improved environmental objects on the maps “Sandy gulf”, “Clean Island” and “Crater”.
- The visual model of the “Small wheel” part has been updated.
- Updated the model of the “Neon Santa” decor.
- Fixed a bug when hostile “Nest” missiles could block the launch of the “Argus” module.
- Fixed a bug when the drones might not activate on inclined surfaces.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect location of environmental objects on the “Wrath of Khan” map.
- Fixed a bug with the disappearance of elements of the “Banner” tab when quickly switching profile tabs.
- Fixed a bug that allowed vehicles to be exhibited before reaching the 7th level of reputation with the “Engineers” faction.
- Fixed a bug when it was impossible to save a clan description longer than 20 characters.
- Improved display of links for ranges at the exhibition in the in-game chat.
- Improved mini-map and map plan of “Wrath of Khan” location.
- The model of the “Old container” building object for the range has been improved.
- Improved a number of texts, descriptions and icons.