[PC] Crossout 0.12.5
Welcome to the Crossout 0.12.5 update! In this small but important update, we made changes to the market which will allow us to block targeted transactions more effectively, and added necessary balance adjustments.
We invite all interested players to familiarize themselves with a special devblog dedicated to the new changes for the market.
- The ability to trade certain items only with two-step authorization enabled remains.
- Price corridors will now be active for all players without exception.
How do these corridors work?
- Players will continue to influence pricing: if the supply and demand balance shifts upward or downward, the price corridor will follow its direction.
- The corridor is dynamic: it changes in real time, depending on the current market situation.
- Corridor boundaries are calculated based only on actual trades.
- The corridor is individual for each item - the width and speed of its change may differ.
- At your request, the mechanic, in which the best values were automatically substituted in the window for setting the buy or sell price, has been returned to its previous form.
- Now the min. sell price is 0.1 coins.
Added structural parts from Season 2 (“Doomsday Cars”) to the “Badge exchange” tab rotation.
Damage reduced by 12%.
Rapid-fire machine gun “M-37 Piercer”
Damage increased by 5%.
Homing rockets “Nest”
- Model of the rockets has been increased.
- Time before rockets explode after being attached to an enemy increased from 2.4 sec. up to 3 sec.
- Time required to lock on the target has been increased from 2 to 2.5 s.
- Reloading time increased from 6 to 7 s.
- Increased rocket turning radius.
Unguided rocket “Locust”
Explosive damage reduced by 7%
Damage increased by 7%.
Durability increased from 380 to 418 pts.
Damage increased by 10%.
Damage reduced by 5%.
Automatic weapon “Caucasus”
Weapon turn speed reduced by 15%.
Explosion radius reduced by 10%.
Defense module “Argus”
Added two new upgrades:
- Power: Increases the damage done by the drone by 25%.
- Usability: increases the mine detection distance by 25%.
- Tonnage bonus increased from +3800 to +4000 kg.
- Added 25% Explosive damage resistance.
- PS increased from 550 to 625.
- Turning radius reduced. Now the vehicles with 4 armored tracks will become more maneuverable.
Perk damage bonus increased from 25% to 30%.
Damage increased by 5%.
Machine gun “Punisher”
Now the perk does not reduce the spread.
Cannon “CC-18 Typhoon”
- Perk’s effect duration increased from 3 to 4 sec.
- Projectile impact impulse reduced by 30%.
Turret cannon “ZS-52 Mastodon”
- The full charge of the shot is now 17% faster.
- The delay between shots when fully charged has been reduced by 33%.
- The first shot of a fully charged cannon now heats up parts by 17% more.
Homing rockets will no longer automatically continue pursuing an enemy that has hidden from them in invisibility mode and then turned it off.
Added the ability to visit the player's garage and copy the link to his garage through the list of clan members and the list of applications for joining the clan.
The model of the small-calibre cannon “Median” has been improved.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading the “Argus” defense module led to the improvement of only two parameters instead of three.
- Fixed a bug where the “Dynamometer” was installed too high on the “Bedlam” mode locations.
- Fixed a bug where the vehicles with “Shiv” wheels could take part in races with vehicles on hovers.
- Disabled the countdown screen when visiting another player's garage.
- Reduced the radius to nearby range objects, in which exploding range objects can explode on their own.
- Fixed a bug where the vehicle auto-assembly function could use paints for range objects.
- Fixed a bug where destructible objects on maps could disappear from view when the player was at a short distance from them.
- Fixed a bug where turret icons in raids could overlap the turrets themselves.
- Fixed a bug with the lack of transparency in the emblem for the “Cracker Collector” medal and the emblem with puzzles.
- Fixed a bug with strong bulging of the caps when they are installed on the “Balloon - tyre”.
- Fixed a bug with a truck in hard raids, in which the durability of the truck could not be reduced by raider attacks.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases it was impossible to visit the garage of a player with an open profile.
- Improved a number of texts, descriptions and icons.