Planned balance changes. Mass testing
Today we are launching a test server so that you can evaluate the balance changes that are planned for the next Crossout 0.12.5 update.
We remind you that all the new features described in the “Developer blog” are not final and may be changed before they are introduced into the game or may not be implemented into the game at all. You can study all the planned changes in detail on the special test server!
Damage reduced by 12%.
Rapid-fire machine gun “M-37 Piercer”
Damage increased by 5%.
“Nest” homing missiles
- Rockets will no longer pass through enemy’s vehicle parts (increased rocket model).
- Time between rockets attachment and detonation increased from 2,4 to 3 s.
- Time needed to lock on a target increased from 2 to 2,5 s.
- Weapon reload speed increased from 6 to 7 s.
- Increased each rocket’s turning radius.
Unguided rocket “Locust”
Explosive damage reduced by 7%
Damage increased by 7%.
Durability increased from 380 to 418 pts.
Damage increased by 10%.
Damage reduced by 5%.
Automatic weapon “Caucasus”
Weapon turn speed reduced by 14%.
Explosion radius reduced by 10%.
- Tonnage bonus increased from +3800 to +4000 kg.
- Added 25% Explosive damage resistance.
- PS increased from 550 to 625.
- Turning radius reduced. Now cars with 4 armored tracks will be more maneuverable.
Perk damage bonus increased from 25% to 30%.
Damage increased by 5%.
Machine gun “Punisher”
Now the weapon’s perk doesn’t minimize the spread.
Cannon “CC-18 Typhoon”
- Perk’s effect duration increased from 3 to 4 s.
- Projectile impact impulse reduced by 30%.
Turret cannon “ZS-52 Mastodon”
- Now the double shot charges 17% faster.
- The delay between shots when fully charged has been reduced by 33%.
- The first shot of a fully charged cannon now heats up parts by 17% more.
Homing rockets will no longer automatically continue pursuing an enemy that has hidden from them in invisibility mode and then turned it off.
How to get to the test server?
If you have ever participated in testing features on a special server, then just start the Launcher from the folder with the test client and wait for the update to complete.
- Create a new folder for the game on your hard drive.
- Download the Launcher from this link. The file name should not contain numbers indicating that the file is a duplicate. Please note that you should launch the file that does not contain any digits (1), (2), etc. in its name. If, when starting the installed launcher, you are logged into the live game servers, you need to delete all downloaded launchers from the download folder and try again.
- Start the Launcher and install the game into the folder you created (for example D:\Public test\Crossout).
- After the installation is complete, start the Launcher and log into the game with your username and password.
- The progress of your main account will be transferred to the test server (including parts in storage and levels of reputation with factions).
- After logging into the server, to transfer progress from your account, press the “Esc” key and select “Copy account data”.
- Please note the schedule of the test server:
- Friday, October 9, 2020 from 13:00 to 19:00 (GMT)
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 from 13:00 to 19:00 (GMT)
- Sunday, October 11, 2020 from 13:00 to 19:00 (GMT)
- Any progress you make on the test server will not be transferred to the live game servers (INCLUDING ATTEMPTS TO BUY PACKS).
After testing the changes, we invite you to leave your constructive feedback on the planned rework in THIS THREAD (it will open a bit later after the launch of the test server).
You can report all issues found on the test server here.
The public test server is intended only for testing of the upcoming update, and may not accommodate all players without exception. However, absolutely anyone can join the server, as long as there are free spots.