Cover car: Victory Vehicles
It's May calendar time! Almost 105 years have passed since the day of one of the most important victories in the history of mankind before and after the disaster. Every year, the best wasteland engineers pay tribute to this event, and this year will not be an exception. And the work of the best engineer will decorate the May calendar!
What you need to do:
- Assemble a vehicle replicating the real military equipment of one of the victorious countries of World War II. The machine must be self-propelled (able to move).
- The use of structural parts of any factions is allowed.
- The entry can be done in the armoured car slot or the Leviathan slot.
- Publish your craft in the current Clash of engineers, be sure to add WWT to its name ( required at the beginning of the name). Pay attention to the entry submission deadline within the game!
- With the launch of the voting phase, vote for the entry you like and wait for the results.
- On March 25, at 06:00 GMT, the 3 best cars from each platform will be automatically selected by the number of votes collected and will go to the final voting stage, which will be held in the official Crossout groups on VK and Facebook.
- The final voting will last until March 29, 16:00 GMT. The results will be summed up taking into account the total amount of votes in VK and Facebook.
Additional rules of participation:
- The craft should correspond to the given style of the competition and be functional (able to move).
- The rules of the clash of engineers can be found in the game (“Exhibition” — “Clash of engineers”)
- The following crafts are not allowed to participate in voting:
- crafts without movement parts, sufficient for movement;
- crafts consisting in part or in full of words/letters/symbols.
The craft of the participant who won the final vote will be displayed in the game calendar. The author will get:
- 30 days of premium subscription
- The pack “Special gift” + 1000 coins!
- Unique decor “Rewarduck”
- And also at the end of the year, the winner will receive a printed calendar for 2021, where his armoured vehicle and all subsequent winners will be present!
All participants who passed to the final voting stage, but did not become a winner, are awarded 250 coins and 7 days of premium subscription.
In addition, all participants of the contest get a chance to compete for prizes within the framework of the Clash of engineers.
We wish you inspiration and good luck!