Contest “Cover Car: Vicky's Gang Car”!
For us, November is mostly associated with the start of closed testing of the Adventure mode. Therefore, this time the theme of the calendar contest is one of the gangs that the survivors encounter in search of answers to their questions.
Vicky and her gang from the Scrapyard have long earned the status of the main outcasts of the Blood Rocks, that nobody would want to bump into. Meetings with local residents, as a rule, are held on neutral territory, because going into this nest of madness is just too risky. No wonder they say that if cars could mutate, then the inhabitants of the Scrapyard would head this collection of modified armoured vehicles. But it’s worth recognizing that these guys have the skills because they can build whatever will help them survive in this harsh world even from junk. And how many artisans are there among you, survivors?
What you need to do:
- Build a functional craft with an original appearance, suitable for the style of the contest (an armoured car of a Scrapyard inhabitant). Different movement parts? Fine! Terrifying appearance? Even better! Just remember that it has to move well and be useful in battle.
- The use of structural parts of any factions is allowed.
- The entry can be done in the armoured car slot or the Leviathan slot.
- Upload your craft to the in-game exhibition, be sure to add 1119 to its name (at the beginning of the name).
- Upload a screenshot of your craft with the same name as in the game to social network (VK, Facebook), and always use the #CalendarXO tag. This will help us confirm your authorship in the event of a dispute.
- Wait for the appearance of your craft in the voting system.
- On September 20, 06:00 GMT, 5 of the crafts that scored the most likes, and 5 of the crafts noted by the jury board, will be selected for the final vote in the official Crossout communities in VK and Facebook.
- Voting will last until September 27, 09:00 GMT. The results will be summed up taking into account the total amount of votes in VK and Facebook.
Rules of participation and selection by the jury:
- One player can only be represented by one craft in the final vote.
- The craft should correspond to the given style of the competition and be functional (able to move).
- In the absence of a screenshot confirming authorship, the entry may not be allowed to the final vote.
- The number of crafts that one participant can submit to the competition is not limited. But only one of them will be allowed to enter the final vote.
- The selection of works by the jury, as well as the accrual of prizes is made according to the general rules of the competition.
- The following crafts are not allowed to participate in voting:
- crafts without movement parts, sufficient for movement;
- crafts consisting in part or in full of words/letters/symbols.
The craft of the participant who won the vote will be displayed in the game calendar. The author will get:
- 30 days of scanner
- The pack “Snake Bite” + 1000 coins!
- Unique decor “Rewarduck”
- And also at the end of the year, the winner will receive a printed calendar for 2020, where his armoured vehicle and all subsequent winners will be present!
All participants who passed to the voting stage, but did not become a winner, are awarded 250 coins each, 7 days of a scanner and a unique “Rebuild in Crossout” sticker.
Also, the authors of any entries that the administration deems worthy, may be awarded out of the competition!
We wish you inspiration and good luck!