1. What is Crossout?
Crossout is a post-apocalyptic MMO Action game, where players can craft their unique battle machines from dozens of interchangeable parts, ride them into combat and destroy their enemies in explosive PvP online battles.
2. What is my goal in Crossout?
The game’s motto “Сraft – Ride – Destroy” shows exactly what players will be doing in the game. The goal is to create a perfect battle machine, equip it with weapons and then take it into battles with other players.
3. How many classes are available in Crossout?
In Crossout there are no classes. Players are able to create any kind of vehicle they want, using dozens of different parts, a wide variety of armour and weapons as well as support systems.
4. How can I join the testing of the game and when will it start?
Registration on the game’s website provides users with subscription to news and a chance to become a tester. The start of testing will be announced later. If you already have an account in War Thunder or Star Conflict, simply sign-in through the form at the main page of www.crossout.net
5. Is the Crossout account united to the ones in War Thunder and Star Conflict?
Yes, these are the games from the same company. A united account for all the games should be authorized at https://gaijin.net
to play any of these games.
6. What modes are available in Crossout?
At the moment there are PvP battles for 8vs8 players. Other modes will be added later.
7. Will I be constructing the vehicles myself?
Yes, vehicles are constructed by players all by themselves from different parts.
8. What drive systems can I use to create a vehicle?
Players can use wheels, tracks and hover systems.
9. Will there be any flying vehicles?
Right now, it is only possible to hover.
10. Can I construct two-wheeled vehicles?
Right now players won’t be able to use two-wheeled vehicles.
11. Will there be a cabin view?
Not planned at the moment.
12. How will the durability (health) of a vehicle be calculated?
Every vehicle in the game has a complex system of durability calculation. This system may be changed during the testing stage. What we can say for now is that durability will depend on the parts used for construction and the characteristics of the whole vehicle.
13. How will the damage system be realized?
In Crossout we use an advanced damage system, which allows players to destroy any part of an enemy’s vehicle. To kick an enemy out of the battle, you’ll need to destroy his vehicle’s cabin. But even this is not that necessary. Shoot out his wheels and weapons and leave him lying on the ground defenseless without any chance of changing the situation. That’s why while constructing a vehicle keep in mind that you can lose almost everything. So defend the most vital parts, duplicate mechanisms to stay alive longer.
14. How does the destruction of a vehicle look? Will there be a burnt out frame of my ride left on the field?
The destroyed vehicle will vanish from the map. But during the battle you’ll see wheels, weapons and armour coming off the vehicle.
15. How can I get new parts?
Parts can be earned in battle, crafted from simple parts or bought in the game market.
16. Will players be able to trade with each other?
In the game there is a market where players can buy and sell different parts and blueprints of whole vehicles.
17. I’ve seen vehicle characteristics in a screenshot. What do they influence?
These are the current characteristics of your vehicle. The influence the number of parts you can use for constructing, the weapons and modules you can add to your vehicle.
18. Can I construct a big truck?
Yes, you can build a giant vehicle, but it will be heavy and will move slowly.
19. What are the age ratings of Crossout?
Age rating is 12+ and 13+ for the USA.
20. Will Crossout be distributed with a subscription business model?
Crossout is a free-to-play game.
21. Who is the developer?
Crossout is developed by Targem Games in collaboration with Gaijin Entertainment.
22. On which platforms will Crossout be available on?
Right now the game is being developed for PC.
23. What are the system requirements for Crossout?
24. Can I run the game on Windows 10?
Yes, you can.